Profile for folly > Reviews

Content by folly

folly

Page: 1 | 2
Philomena: The true story of a mother and the son she had to give away (film tie-in edition)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 24 April 2014
What a fantastic book! I could
not put it down, the story is very touching. You should read it before
watching the film!

iPhone 3 3G 3GS Fun Case - Googly Eyes - Black Silicone Skin Case Cover From The Keep Talking Shop iPhone 3G/3GS Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover for the price!, 9 Dec 2012
this is a nice cover with a nice feel to it. It is easy to fit but I have to say a bit loose. Very good for the price though!

A Garden Folly (A Regency Romance)
A Garden Folly (A Regency Romance)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very romantic and amusing!, 9 Dec 2012
If you are into regency romance you will like this books! Very romantic and easy to read; I have read most of this author books and I loved them.

The Host
The Host
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: 7.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Host (Paperback)
I like the twilight series but for completly different reasons....this is just a fantastic book, nothing to do with vampires and not "over-romantic" just original and engaging!
It took me a while to get into it as I did not have a clue what the story was about and I was struggling to understand but once I got into it I could not stop reading!
Loved it!!!

Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Price: 1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant present!, 8 Nov 2011
It is a great present when you are not sure what to buy...you can find almost anyting in amazon and the fact you can print the voucher at home makes it even better.

Kids Learn to Crochet
Kids Learn to Crochet
by Lucinda Guy
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A really easy way to learn to Crochet!!!!!, 8 Dec 2010
This review is from: Kids Learn to Crochet (Paperback)
This book is fantastic....I am 35! and I love knitting but never tried to crochet before, so this year I bought a couple of beginners books and I was getting really frustrated! So after reading the reviews for this book I decided to buy and give it a go....and guess what?? It is great...I have managed to do everything on the book and have now moved to one of the other book that claimed to be for beginners!!!!

Don't Tell Alfred
Don't Tell Alfred
by Nancy Mitford
Price: 6.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I was expecting!, 19 Nov 2010
This review is from: Don't Tell Alfred (Paperback)
The book is quite good....but maybe I was expecting too much after reading other people's reviews! In any case I belive that books are like clothes...it all depends on your personal taste!

Green Cuisine: The Organic Vegetable Cookbook
Green Cuisine: The Organic Vegetable Cookbook
by Anna Ross
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 19 Nov 2010
If you are short of ideas about how to cook your greens....you will find this book very helpful! I love it!!!

Enhancing Fertility Naturally
Enhancing Fertility Naturally
by Nicky Wesson
Price: 8.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Found it boring!, 19 Nov 2010
I have to be honest....I have not finished reading it yet and I had it for ages!!! I do not finding very realistic and therefore struggling to read it!

Frommer's Madrid Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket)
Frommer's Madrid Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Pocket)
by Mary-Ann Gallagher

4.0 out of 5 stars good pocket guide!, 19 Nov 2010
If you want a guide with lots of information this is not the guide for you....but if you want recommendations about places to visit, routes and how best use your time in Madrid..then this guide is great and Very light to carry in your bag!! The map only cover the main city center but if you go to any tourist information in Madrid they will give you a bigger map for free!
I found it very useful!!!

Page: 1 | 2