Profile for Dawn Wirral > Reviews

Content by Dawn Wirral

Dawn Wirral

APPLE iPad with Retina display - 4th generation - WiFi - 16 GB - white - NEW iOS 6, 9.7" high resolution Retina display, 5-megapixel iSight camera
Offered by ULike

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 April 2013
This is my new best friend, no more negotiating with my husband that it's my time to go on the laptop,we now have our own gadgets! I only use it to look at my emails, go on the Internet and have downloaded a few games,I also plan to download some ebooks, I am getting better at navigating around the system, but it hasn't always been easy,it just takes a bit of time adjusting to it.
Love the size and the convenience of the IPad, especially as it's portable,no wires and holds it's charge much longer than a laptop.Good size clear screen,keyboard very easy to use,Wifi cover more reliable, laptop tends to be a bit slower and the service is not always available
The only thing I have noticed is that it can feel heavy after about 30 minutes and can put a strain on your wrists ,so be careful.
However I love it and it's been worth every penny.

Genuine Pure Accessory - ChargePAK C6L Rechargeable Battery Pack for Pure Evoke-3, Élan II, One Classic and One Elite Radios
Offered by Hughes Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 17 April 2013
Easy to use,I only listen to the radio for approx 45mins every morning whilst getting ready to go to work,I received the product in January and have charged it just the once, it still has plenty of charge left,in comparison to batteries I think this is a good investment and It makes the product completely portable therefore very convenient.

A Merry Little Christmas: 1225 Christmas Tree Lane / 5-B Poppy Lane (Cedar Cove)

4.0 out of 5 stars take time out,reduce the stress levels before Christmas,by relaxing with this lovely story, 17 April 2013
Real warm cosy Christmas story,nice easy read,switch off to the outside world and enjoy a few hours of relaxation, Debbie Macomber certainly has a gift of making you feel part of her Cedar Cove family,I have read quite few books from this series,it's the sort of neighbourhood many would love to be part of and live in.