Profile for Bluebird > Reviews

Content by Bluebird

Bluebird

Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Mar. 2016
Best baby item we bought. Constant fun and joyful bath times! It's brought so much happiness to our little bub. Gutted she's now growing out of it at 7 months. We would put it in the nursery to bath her cos our bathroom's pretty cold.

I'm now recommending these to all my new parent friends.

Ozeri Savore Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder
Ozeri Savore Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder
Offered by Ozeri UK

3.0 out of 5 stars good while it lasted, 27 Feb. 2016
It's just broken after two years of use...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2016 6:53 AM GMT

Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit
Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit
Offered by AMSLTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless - I've now lost 3 valuable days of revision ..., 2 May 2015
Won't install on my Macs - both of which less than 1 year old. Useless - I've now lost 3 valuable days of revision time over bank holiday weekend.

Sennheiser PX 200-II Foldable Closed Mini On-Ear Headphone - Black
Sennheiser PX 200-II Foldable Closed Mini On-Ear Headphone - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound but quickly developed fault., 14 July 2012
I had two pairs of these and both times they lost the sound in one ear within months. Amazon were great and first replaced them, then second time gave me a refund. It's obviously a design fault but it's frustrating because I loved their portability and the sound quality was really good.

The Secret History of Our Streets: London
The Secret History of Our Streets: London
by Joseph Bullman

4.0 out of 5 stars It's in the detail, 20 Jun. 2012
As a book it's able to cover stories that the television series can't. It includes fascinating and sometimes surprising details about the history of each street. It doesn't quite bring the history to life in the way that the programmes in this series have so far, but it is an absolutely fascinating, brilliantly researched social history and well worth the read. Recommended.