Profile for S. Guymer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Richardson Sheffield V Sabatier 5 Piece Knife Block - Black
Richardson Sheffield V Sabatier 5 Piece Knife Block - Black
Offered by Cutting Edge Cookware

4.0 out of 5 stars Richardson Sheffield V Sabatier 5 Piece knife block black, 31 July 2013
The knifes are lovely, we do put them in the dish washer and indeed they are getting marked on the blades (it states they are dishwasher safe however it is advised to hand wash them anyway). Also due to speedy replacing of the knifes the top is getting very battered looking very fast, the black paint is coming off. May be a metal base would have been preferred.

Rainbow Magic: The Complete Book of Fairies
Rainbow Magic: The Complete Book of Fairies
by Daisy Meadows

4.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Magic: The complete book of fairies, 31 July 2013
I bought this as a present for a 8th birthday for a (girl) friend of my son. She was over the moon with it according to her mum.

Mini Floor Uplighter Black Chrome Finish
Mini Floor Uplighter Black Chrome Finish

3.0 out of 5 stars mini floor uplighter black chrome finish, 31 July 2013
I actually love the lights, it gives just the right type and amount of light to make the lounge cosy at night. However the wiring should be less obvious, in fact I would prefer them to be wireless somehow. Also we have only had it a couple of months and the light bulb has already blown.

Karlsson Wall Clock - Little Big Time Mini Silver
Karlsson Wall Clock - Little Big Time Mini Silver
Offered by Urban Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Karlsson Wall Clock Little Big Time Mini Silver, 31 July 2013
We took for ever finding a clock that would look right in our new lounge. This one fits it to a tee! It is stylish without being in your face. Nearly everybody comments on it, but still it is not a feature in the room as such. Subtle and smart!!

Hometime MDF Round Wall Clock Roman Dial - Multi Coloured W6803BN
Hometime MDF Round Wall Clock Roman Dial - Multi Coloured W6803BN
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Round wall clock, roman dial, 31 July 2013
We took for ever finding a clock that would suit our new kitchen. This one looks perfect on our olive green wall. It arrived promptly as well.

Oaks Lighting 5 Light Tara Ceiling Fitting, Mirror Black
Oaks Lighting 5 Light Tara Ceiling Fitting, Mirror Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Oaks lighting 5 light Tara Ceiling Fitting, Mirror Black, 31 July 2013
Apart from the lights being too bright to have them on at night, I love the light. It looks absolutely right in the room.

Oaks Lighting 3 Light Tara Ceiling Fitting, Mirror Black
Oaks Lighting 3 Light Tara Ceiling Fitting, Mirror Black

4.0 out of 5 stars oaks lighting 3 light tara ceiling fitting mirror black, 31 July 2013
The lights came promptly, we managed to break two of the shades straight away and managed to find replacements, they were expensive but the staff was very helpful and friendly.
The lights are extremely bright and so we don't actually use them much in the evening, but they look absolutely right in the room :-)

Can I Tell You About Asperger Syndrome?: A Guide for Friends and Family
Can I Tell You About Asperger Syndrome?: A Guide for Friends and Family
by Jude Welton

4.0 out of 5 stars Can I tell you about Asperger Syndrome?, 12 Jan 2011
Excellent book, I have given a copy to the school and had the in laws read it too. My son is not very severe and very highly intelligent so he doesn't fit the picture completely but there are a lot of things mentioned in there that other people would not think to link to Aspergers. It was nice to see it in black and white and point out to people involved.

Transformer Revenge of The Fallen Scout Dirt Boss
Transformer Revenge of The Fallen Scout Dirt Boss

2.0 out of 5 stars Transformer revenge of the fallen scout dirt boss, 12 Jan 2011
This is the most overpriced toy I have ever bought. I definitely will not buy one again. We had two different transformers, same sort of size, and both were fallen apart in no time. All the little bits come off very easily and so get lost very quickly. The boys were 4 and 5 when we bought it and they did manage to transform them.

Hot Wheels POLICE PURSUIT Play Set
Hot Wheels POLICE PURSUIT Play Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot wheels Police pursuit Play set, 12 Jan 2011
The boys (4+6) love it, I think it is rather expensive for what it is, but as I bought it for them I can't complain.

Page: 1 | 2