Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Alexandra > Reviews

Content by Alexandra

Alexandra

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Monster High Boo York Gala Ghoulfriends Mouscedes King Doll
Monster High Boo York Gala Ghoulfriends Mouscedes King Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 April 2016
The promo picture of this cutie really doesn't do her must justice! She's sooo soooo much more gorgeous in person! I love her so much! I love everything about her! Perfect!

Keel Toys 18cm Patchfoot Rabbit Pink
Keel Toys 18cm Patchfoot Rabbit Pink
Offered by Home & Nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous, 19 Mar. 2016
Such a beautiful high quality bunny. Her size is perfect (even for a grown adult like me) She's sooo soo soft! I can't fault this item in any way! Absolutely gorgeous!

Barbie Fashionista Doll in Chambray Chic
Barbie Fashionista Doll in Chambray Chic

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 23 Feb. 2016
I'm so happy that Mattel have finally created a curvy plus size body for Barbie, it's gorgeous! I love her curvy body shape! I'm going to have so much fun trying on different outfits on her fabulous figure! Really hope Mattel continue to create new curvy Barbie's in the future.

Los Angeles Kings 16-Ounce Pint Glass & 4 Coasters Gift Set
Los Angeles Kings 16-Ounce Pint Glass & 4 Coasters Gift Set
Offered by 643 Doubleplay Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Nov. 2015
Fantastic item! I bought this as a gift for a massive LA Kings fan and after recieving it I know that person will love it. It's a piece of Official merchandise, looks amazing! Really happy with this.

Smiffy's 60's Style Long Eyelashes - Black
Smiffy's 60's Style Long Eyelashes - Black
Offered by GreatDeals4you

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the lashes that are Pictured or described but pretty, 23 Oct. 2015
lashes were not as pictured/described. Ordered these black 60s style very "Drag" lashes by Smiffys as shown in the main picture. Instead I was sent some small black ones much, much smaller than in the picture and the ones I was sent are by Fever Eyelashes. They are pretty and arrived very quick though. Didn't return them because I need lashes at the moment anyway and they are pretty.
Comment Comment | Permalink

FIFA 15 (PS4)
FIFA 15 (PS4)
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 29 Sept. 2015
This review is from: FIFA 15 (PS4) (Video Game)
Excellent game! Super fun and very realistic! Really happy with it!

NHL 15 (PS4)
NHL 15 (PS4)
Offered by Excess Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 29 Sept. 2015
This review is from: NHL 15 (PS4) (Video Game)
I've never owned a sports game before but my goodness I am converted! This game is highly addictive, quick and easy to get used to and super fun! I love it and really want NHL 16 now! Soo good!

Monster High Haunted Getting Ghostly Clawdeen
Monster High Haunted Getting Ghostly Clawdeen

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 27 July 2015
Beautiful Clawdeen doll..doesn't disappoint! Very ghostly love the colour scheme! I am very happy with her.

The Zelfs Large Zelf: Vampula
The Zelfs Large Zelf: Vampula
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 27 July 2015
This was my first ever Zelf and I am so impressed! She is soo beautiful! I love her! Very happy! I'll definately purchase more Zelfs in the future :)

BARBIE Bedtime Princess First Soft Barbie doll
BARBIE Bedtime Princess First Soft Barbie doll
Offered by Händlershop von MSSports&Toys (Alle Preise inkl. Mwst.) - AGBs, Widerrufsbelehrung finden Sie unter Verkaeuferhilfe

5.0 out of 5 stars Huggable!, 22 July 2015
Beautiful huggable Barbie. Only thing is if you do snuggle up with her, her hair becomes very messy/frizzy so I've tied it up. She is wonderful though! I am very happy with her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6