Profile for Dee > Reviews

Tea Tree & Lavender Soap *6 x 125g Bars*
Offered by Papaya Soaps Direct UK
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Tree & Lavender Soap, 7 Jun 2014
I used to be able to purchase this soap in my local supermarket but they no longer stock it. I know where to go now if I want any more.

Ladies Womens Blue White Velcro Gym Running Trainers Shoes Size 3-9 (7)
Ladies Womens Blue White Velcro Gym Running Trainers Shoes Size 3-9 (7)
Offered by Shoesbyclaire
Price: 11.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Womens Blue S***e Velcro Gym Running Trainers Shoes, 25 Mar 2014
Just wish these came in half sizes. They were great trainers but just needed to be able to buy a half size. Unfortunately I had to return them

Barley Sugar 250 gram bag (1/4 kilo)
Barley Sugar 250 gram bag (1/4 kilo)
Offered by Sweet Factore
Price: 2.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Barley Sugar, 25 Mar 2014
Purchased for my husband as we couldn't find any in the shops. Didn't take long for them to disappear. Will have to buy him some more soon..

LADIES Cotton Gentle Grip SOCKS Size 4-6 6-pack WHITE
LADIES Cotton Gentle Grip SOCKS Size 4-6 6-pack WHITE
Offered by Don4life
Price: 5.27

2.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Cotton Gentle Grip Socks, 25 Mar 2014
I returned these socks as there was still elastic in the tops. I wish there was a manufacturer out there who would produce WHITE ladies socks with the honeycomb tops. You can get them in all colours but not white. I need them to wear under my trousers when I'm playing bowls.

RealPlayer Cloud (Kindle & Fire Phone edition)
RealPlayer Cloud (Kindle & Fire Phone edition)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars realPlayer Cloud (Kindle Tablet Edition), 25 Mar 2014
Once I got the hang of how it all works it's great. It will be a big asset when I'm on holiday.

Twixt Firelight and Water: A Tale of Sevenwaters
Twixt Firelight and Water: A Tale of Sevenwaters
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Twixt Firelight and Water, 11 Jan 2014
Another brilliant book by Juliet Marillier. Wish I could have a hard copy to go on my book case with all her other books. A must read to complete the Sevenwaters story. I had to buy a kindle to read it as unfortunately not available in the UK. Will have to lend my kindle to my daughter and my friend so they can read it too. We are all fans of Juliet.

Velo 137657 Anatomic Gel Saddle Cover - Black
Velo 137657 Anatomic Gel Saddle Cover - Black
Offered by bikes4life limited
Price: 12.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Gel saddle cover, 28 Sep 2013
Just the job to go on my new exercise cycle. Far more comfortable exercising with the gel cover than without.

York Active 110 Exercise Cycle
York Active 110 Exercise Cycle

4.0 out of 5 stars York Active 110 Exercise Cycle, 28 Sep 2013
Nice, sturdy exercise cycle. Fits well in the corner of my conservatory where I can exercise while watching TV or listening to the radio/music. Just what I needed but will have to build up my stamina after not doing much exercise for a couple of years.

Lacor-71918-GLASS LID WITH STEAM HOLE 18CM
Lacor-71918-GLASS LID WITH STEAM HOLE 18CM
Price: 6.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Glass Lid with Steam Hole, 11 Aug 2013
Very difficult to find saucepan lids on their own. This was ideal for use over small frying pan which came without a lid.

Fruit of the Loom lady fit rib polo shirt White XS - size 8
Fruit of the Loom lady fit rib polo shirt White XS - size 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Fruits of the Loom lady fit polo XS size 8, 4 Sep 2012
I have ordered these shirts for my 11 year old grand-daughter for school, mainly because she does not like buttons on her clothes. They are very good shirts and suit the purpose. My only complaint is that she is not a very big 11 year old and I have had to by size 8 adult shirts for her thus incurring VAT @ 20%. Is it not possible to buy these shirts in the children's section, it is a very small size for an adult. Otherwise good shirts and she likes them, which is even better.

Page: 1 | 2