Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for elly > Reviews

Content by elly

elly (exeter)

Page: 1 | 2
Ever After High: 03 A Wonderlandiful World
Ever After High: 03 A Wonderlandiful World
by Shannon Hale

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 & 12 and they all love it. Great story and well written, 27 May 2015
Fabulous book, I've been reading it each evening aloud to my three daughters ages 6,10 & 12 and they all love it. Great story and well written.

Reclaim your life from illness, disability, pain or fatigue (Little CBT eBooks)
Reclaim your life from illness, disability, pain or fatigue (Little CBT eBooks)

3.0 out of 5 stars Just about ok, 19 Dec. 2014
Those book is ok but just ok, it is purely a collection of do this to achieve your goals collection. There is not anything in here you haven't read or thought of yourself already. Bit disappointed cause for your money you should get more than is in this. Took five minutes to read through and felt a little bit patronising.

DIVA
DIVA

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!!, 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: DIVA (App)
The app looks great but it doesn't download the magazine. I only got the first ten pages and the rest was completely blank. I had to go and buy the print version of the magazine instead. Very disappointed.

The Jane Austen Book Club
The Jane Austen Book Club
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 17 April 2014
This review is from: The Jane Austen Book Club (DVD)
This film is just what I needed. It has humour, sadness, awkward real live scenarios all around the lives of the characters in the book club. I will be buying this film so I can keep enjoying it.

Monster High Ghoul's Rule Locker Styling Makeover Case 68 piece Vanity set
Monster High Ghoul's Rule Locker Styling Makeover Case 68 piece Vanity set
Offered by MedClub

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 23 Oct. 2013
My daughter loves this set so much. Its easy to apply and washes off easily and she has sensitive skin buthhasn't reacted which is great. However internal packaging is bad and the main handle as broken.

Frankie SteinTM Sweet 1600 (Monster HighTM) - Kids Costume 8 - 10 years
Frankie SteinTM Sweet 1600 (Monster HighTM) - Kids Costume 8 - 10 years
Offered by Mouse2Mat24

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 23 Oct. 2013
Fun looking. Wig is very uncomfortable with excess glue everywhere, dress is a tent and the seams tore when putting on for the first time. I sewed it properly and made it fit correctly!!!
Tights were the only slightly decent thing. My daughter is very upset and can only wear it because I remade it.DDon't waste your money.

Spinner's Book of Yarn Designs
Spinner's Book of Yarn Designs
by Sarah Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a newbie spinner and haven't looked back!!!!! I recommend this to any spinner out there no matter how much experience you have.

7" inch Capacitive Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU (up to 1.5GHz maximumly)Processor Android 4.0.3 (Latest Ice Cream Sandwich OS) Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi MID Epad Flash Player 11.1 - Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook by Dx-mall (Pink)
Offered by eme ETS

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 27 Sept. 2013
It can use Google pay apps but it is very slow. I mostly use mine to view colour eBooks and patterns. There is no function available to edit anything though so I use my other android device still for that, Valur for money though, good screen quality.

WOMENS LADIES FLAT LACE UP CLEAR FESTIVAL JELLY WELLIES LOW ANKLE RAIN BOOTS SHOES SIZE (UK 7 / EU 40 / US 9, Violet Purple / See Through)
Offered by Fashion Thirsty

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I reviewed them on my video podcast, 27 Sept. 2013
I love my new boots, they are very comfortable. When I walk they bend with my foot, not too stiff or too flexible, They are warmer than I imagined they would be too. The mint liner is great, not too strong scented. I love being able to see my hand knit socks through them. I am so impressed I showed them on my video podcast on iTunes as EllysKnitinSanity, on you tube and my blog, I even posted a link to buy them here on Ravelry, where there are now 3 million member, most of whom want to show off their hand knit socks. I like mine so much I really want to buy a second pair soon as they fit me perfectly. The bonus gift of socks was great!!! I bought a size 40 and my foot length from back of heel to the tip of my toe is 25cm my circumference around widest part is 23cm. Buy these boots people.

Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings [DVD]
Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mae Whitman

5.0 out of 5 stars just what was needed!, 6 May 2013
My kids loved this. Another quality Tinkerbell movie. Good story and set pieces. Sweet and exciting and graphically impressive animation

Page: 1 | 2