Profile for V F Pettitt > Reviews

Driven to Murder
Driven to Murder
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Driven to Murder (Kindle Edition)
I live in Eastbourne so I found the mention of places I know well, interesting but otherwise nothing special . However didn't cost much so musn't grumble !!!

Stillness and Speed: My Story
Stillness and Speed: My Story
Price: 5.98

2.0 out of 5 stars boring, 29 Nov 2013
I am a football fan and think Dennis was a wonderful player but it was as much as I could do to read two chapters ! Very very boring , sorry Dennis !

Hanes Ladies Sports Tank Top Vest White
Hanes Ladies Sports Tank Top Vest White
Offered by Tomscabin
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight !!, 7 Aug 2013
It says "falls free from the body" in the product description , some hopes ! I have a 34 B bust (secrets out) so ordered a medium size. When I tried it on it stuck to my body like a second skin, most uncomfortable ,I was so cross that I put it straight in the charity bag !
Falls from the body, my * * * * !!!!

Dead Man's Time (Roy Grace 9)
Dead Man's Time (Roy Grace 9)
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheated !, 29 July 2013
Used to love Peter James but this book disappoints, why on earth has he resorted to bringing the New York Mafia into the plot ? Is he running out of ideas and doing a "Patricia Cornwall" on us !!
Plus stringing his readers along about the reappearance of Roy Grace's missing wife Sandy, which has been going on through several books now ! Only three brief mentions of her in "Dead Man's Time" and we still don't know and to be honest I don't care anymore, what a con !!!