Profile for kc0075 > Reviews

kc0075

How To Be Lucky
How To Be Lucky

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal, 15 April 2014
This review is from: How To Be Lucky (Kindle Edition)
This book is a book that everybody who wants to accomplish anything in life should read.

Matt shares his own story and shows us all what we need to do to get what we want from life. Matt isn't someone who teaches what he hasn't done. He's done it and wants to share his experience and knowledge with others.

I've had the privilege of speaking with Matt over Skype on more than one occasion and can tell you that he is a caring person who wants to see others succeed, rather than struggle.

I wish I had met him 2 years ago when I started thinking about starting my own business. I would have saved lots of money and be making more money.

Read this book!

And then read it again.

iBoutique Retractable IB32GUSB2 32GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Locked after a few uses, 9 Nov. 2013
Has locked itself and unable to use it now. Unable to find out how to unlock it. Not a happy bunny!

One Step Closer: Why U2 Matters to Those Seeking God
One Step Closer: Why U2 Matters to Those Seeking God
by Christian Batalden Scharen

5.0 out of 5 stars Using U2 to share thoughts about God, 29 Jun. 2013
This is a great read for people who have an interest in God and U2.
He writes about different topics in each chapter.
I found it a very inspiring read.
I find the spirituality of U2 very grounded and real, it's something I aspire to.

Why Your Copywriting Sucks (Copywriting for Small Business Book 1)
Why Your Copywriting Sucks (Copywriting for Small Business Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading it, 29 Jun. 2013
If you have any interest in copywriting then I would recommend this book. He shares words and phrases to use and not to use, definitely worth reading 3 or 4 times.

A Swingin' Affair!
A Swingin' Affair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Oct. 2011
This review is from: A Swingin' Affair! (Audio CD)
This album is Brilliant. If you love music you will love this. Great tunes and a great voice. I haven't listened to all Sinatra's music but there can't be much that is better than this. Another Amazon review of his music said pour some bourbon; I would echo that sentiment. Buy it then buy some bourbon.

Six Feet Under : Complete HBO Season 1 [DVD]
Six Feet Under : Complete HBO Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alan Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant TV, 2 April 2011
I'm upto episode 9 and I must say I love it. The characters are interesting and the dialogue is good. Each character has his/her own issues that they are trying to work through (like us all.) Some of the episodes I find are very moving and well written. Some of the humour is dark and you are a little ashamed to laugh, but you do anyway. Watch this tv series, I don't think you will be disappointed.

The Boatman's Call
The Boatman's Call
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 11 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Boatman's Call (Audio CD)
This album is brilliant, the lyrics and the music. It is extremely moving. The 1st time I heard 'Into My Arms' I had tears in my eyes. My other favourite songs on there are People aint no Good,There is a Kingdom and Are you the one tha I'm waiting for. Buy this album it is one of the best ever.

Tacima 6 Way Mains Conditioner and Radio Frequency Interference Filter
Tacima 6 Way Mains Conditioner and Radio Frequency Interference Filter
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 8 Jan. 2011
Excellent product. Music from my cd player is "tighter" and the picture on the tv is more "crisp", the colours are deeper. Even my wife who knows nothing about audio visual equipment could see the improvement. If you want to get the best out of the equipment you have buy one. Or buy two if you need two like me. Im gooing to purchase another.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 27 Dec. 2010
This is the first review I have done on Amazon. I got this cd for Christmas listening to it now, on the last but one track what can i say..... amazing. The only reason I haven't given this 5 stars is because I've only listened to it (nearly) once. This album is brilliant, the music and vocal flow is top notch. Kanye is never afraid to do his thing, he's not scared to step outside the boundaries of hip hop to do what he wants to do and he doesn't disapoint. He makes music that he wants to and it is very enjoyable. He has his critics but he is a real person and probably does everything you and I would if we were rich and famous. Keep it real Kanye, cus I love it and I think you the listener will. Buy it, maybe his best ever! If you enjoy music regardless of genre buy this.