Profile for D. Walker > Reviews

Content by D. Walker

D. Walker (Leeds, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Draper 29552 Fork and Trowel Set
Draper 29552 Fork and Trowel Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice, 29 Dec 2009
The good arrived on time and were exactly as described. They were a Christmas present and the receipient seemed very happy. Would definitely use this supplier again.

Survive the Worst and Aim for the Best: How to Get Your Life Back on Track (Quick Reads)
by Kerry Katona

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, 24 Aug 2009
This book was very interesting but you can't help feeling that she is kidding herself; especially when you read the latest about her in the news.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value For Money, 24 Aug 2009
I found these sandals a bit uncomfortable but I think this is normal for this style of sandal. They were very cheap and just right for wearing on the beach as the sand could be easily dusted out.

DS Game Cartridge Cases x 12
DS Game Cartridge Cases x 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 24 Aug 2009
This review is from: DS Game Cartridge Cases x 12
I bought these for my son so that he doesn't have to carry all of the packaging that comes with his DS games. These are just right so that you can put the original packaging away and fit a number of games in these within a smaller bag. Easy to open and a good choice of colours.

Gelert Kids Scout Mummy- Camo
Gelert Kids Scout Mummy- Camo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little adventurers, 24 Aug 2009
This review is from: Gelert Kids Scout Mummy (Sports)
I bought this for my son for his first sleep over with his Beavers troupe. He loves the sleeping bag. It was very warm and comfortable and just the right design for an aventurous Beaver.

Aikido: The Complete Basic Techniques
Aikido: The Complete Basic Techniques
by Gozo Shioda

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful Reference for Beginners, 24 Aug 2009
I bought this for my son to use as he is just starting out with Aikido. However, the actual book isn't as easy to use as the description would have you believe. I was after a very clear step-by-step guide that my son would find interesting. Unfortunately this was not it. Probably a good buy for adults.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the beach, 24 Aug 2009
I bought this for my partner as he couldn't find the style he wanted on the high street. These arrived within days and were just what he was looking for. The added bonus was how cheap they were!!!

iPhone For Dummies
iPhone For Dummies
by Edward C. Baig

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for every iPhone owner, 24 Aug 2009
This review is from: iPhone For Dummies (Paperback)
I found this book very useful to try and ensure that I get the most out of my iPhone. Worth getting.

Logic3 iPod/iPhone 3 in 1 Power Kit
Logic3 iPod/iPhone 3 in 1 Power Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Every iPhone owner should have one, 24 Aug 2009
This set is brilliant. Because the iPhone battery doesn't last that long this kit is a god-send. I can charge my phone from a socket, from a computer and in the car - my battery has never run out on me!!!

Raw Voices: True Stories of Hardship and Hope (Quick Reads)
Raw Voices: True Stories of Hardship and Hope (Quick Reads)
by Vanessa Feltz

4.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting Read, 24 Aug 2009
I found the stories in this book very interesting and inspirational. Worth reading if you enjoy true life stories with a happy ending.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4