Profile for R. Griffiths > Reviews

R. Griffiths

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Black Vintage Stretch Tattoo Henna Choker Hippy Necklace
Black Vintage Stretch Tattoo Henna Choker Hippy Necklace
Offered by Vairocana (package will arrive in 8-20 days)
Price: 0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, 13 Jun 2014
This choker is so awesome! Its just like the ones I had 15 years ago! :D thank you! You have to stretch it to get it over your head but it doesn't lose it's shape or anything so don't worry about that, they don't break easily either

S.
S.
by J.J. Abrams
Price: 20.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: S. (Hardcover)
This is such a beautiful thing. I love looking at it and I've been picking it up and reading it sporadically. It's a little difficult to get in to because I'm not really sure where to start. It's a great object though and I will carry on trying to read it.

Panache Women's Tango II Plunge Bra Black 3256 Plunge 38H
Panache Women's Tango II Plunge Bra Black 3256 Plunge 38H
Price: 24.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 4 May 2014
I bought my usual size and found the cup size to be far too big. It's a nice bra though.

Beauty UK Cosmetics High Brow Eyebrow Kit
Beauty UK Cosmetics High Brow Eyebrow Kit
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 4 May 2014
I bought this mainly because it comes with the shaping wax, I've heard great things about another much more expensive similar product, so I thought I would try this. In my opinion the wax is handy, but doesn't make enough of a difference for me. The powder isn't very pigmented either, which doesn't help. The tweezers that you get with it are very small and as such are impossible to push together unless you have super strong fingers somehow!
I've been using the W7 Brow Bar which doesn't come with wax, just powders and brushes and found it to be a much superior product to this.

Technic Highlighter
Technic Highlighter
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, 2 May 2014
The people giving this product a bad review are not using it properly!
This is a good match for the benefit highlighter and the e.l.f shimmer highlighter stuff.
Don't use the ridiculous brush that comes with it, put a little bit on your fingers and rub it in :) if it looks all gunky or watery in the bottle, give it a shake.
It's really good stuff, shimmery but not glittery like lots of other highlighters. It's a make up staple for me now and I'm an addict ;)

iPhone 5C Case Black / Green Tough Grip Combo Silicone Cover
iPhone 5C Case Black / Green Tough Grip Combo Silicone Cover
Offered by PJA Distribution Ltd
Price: 4.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 2 May 2014
I bought the black and green case. It is so terrible. The black silicone/rubbery bit isn't the right fit for the iPhone 5c, it's really loose and moves so the phone can get scratched. :( I'm so disappointed

Tracey Cox Supersex Silver Vibrator
Tracey Cox Supersex Silver Vibrator
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, 2 May 2014
This is great. My first ever bullet :) it works really well but after an hour or so use with fresh batteries it loses the strength. It's also quite loud! So bear that in mind when purchasing

8 Ball Pool
8 Ball Pool
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: 8 Ball Pool (App)
I love this game. I hate stupid mobile aps but this is great. It's not like you have to spend any money to enjoy it :) And it's also improved my pool playing skills IRL!

Diva Cup Model 1 Pre-Childbirth
Diva Cup Model 1 Pre-Childbirth
Offered by International Wholesale (ships from U.S.A.)
Price: 17.88

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Diva Cup Model 1 Pre-Childbirth
I'd been considering buying one of these for ages but I put it off because I thought it would be uncomfortable or leak and be a waste of money. But oh my gosh, I am so glad I bough this. It's my favourite thing ever! I actually kind of look forward to my period coming so I can use it. It's comfortable and easy to use and so convenient. Every woman should use these.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Mar 2014
I wasn't actually expecting these to work for the price, but they do! They're great and it means I can use all my old ipod cables with my new ipod instead of spending loads on a new one :) Thanks!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8