Profile for R. Wright > Reviews

Result Waterproof Kids Jacket/Trouser Suit in Carry Bag Navy 7-8
Offered by School Wear United
Price: 10.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 9 Jun 2012
Fantastic quality for a great price! Bought this for my little boys Beaver camp. The material is lovely and thick. Does the job. I recommend!

Rocket Dog Women's Jazzin Natural Guatemala Stripe Casual Lace Ups JAZZINGT 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, 9 Jun 2012
This is my fourth year of buying this style of pumps from Rocket Dog, I love this style and they do some great patterns. Great stuff!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Nov 2011
I'm a girl and sweaty armpits are not a good look. I am in my late thirties and have literally tried every deoderant/anti perspirant there is. I resigned myself to wearing 'sweat friendly' clothes........I now subconsciously buy clothes that wouldn't show sweaty pits! Like other reviewers on here, I don't have to be doing anything strenuous to sweat profusely, it simply needs to be a little bit warm and my underarms are drenched. I've just started a new job in which I have to wear a severely 'sweat UNfriendly' top.....it's light green and it was unavoidable, I HAD to wear it and I was finding it highly embarrassing as the place I work is warm and I sometimes have to exert myself physically so you can imagine how awful that looked.
I read all the reviews on here and became so excited, I ordered some straight away.
The only complaint I have is that I didn't realise that the roller wasn't already in place and I spilled it EVERYWHERE the first time I opened it!
I didn't shave my armpits 24hours previous to use and when I applied it, it stung a little and I suffered a bit of itching in the night, I promptly washed it off in the morning, it was still slightly stinging so I applied some nappy rash cream which soothed it a bit. I did this for about three nights in a row, admittedly the itching and stinging was uncomfortable but it is soooooooooo worth it!!!!! My armpits have been bone dry, even when i've been really active at work, I am so relieved, I don't feel embarrassed anymore, it's amazing after all these years!
I now apply it once or twice a week and it's kept the perspiration at bay, it's amazing. The discomfort is so worth it, no more big massive embarrassing sweat patches. Can't wait for summer to buy tops I could never wear before!!!
If you are thinking about trying it, do it! You won't regret it!

Polly Pocket Roller Coaster Resort
Polly Pocket Roller Coaster Resort
Offered by RSS Wholesale
Price: 34.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and flimsy., 26 Nov 2010
My almost four year old daughter begged and pleaded me for this for Christmas last year, it has been a year since I bought it for her and was just browsing for gifts for her this year when I saw this toy and felt strongly enough to write a review.
Please don't waste your money, at best as another reviewer said, it is nice to look at but it is flimsy plastic, the legs that hold the rollercoaster up fall over. I don't know how these big toy producers get away with making such absolute rubbish and then charge extortionate amounts of money for them over the Christmas period.
It stayed out for the children to play with for a couple of weeks after Christmas but the number of times I had to repair it made me put it all in a bag where it has remained ever since.
My daughters both enjoy playing with Polly Pocket dolls.........just stick to those, leave these massive overpriced bits of rubbish alone!!!!!

Fly London Women's Yuna Wedge Heel
Fly London Women's Yuna Wedge Heel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab shoes!, 25 May 2008
Not only do these shoes look cool, they are sooooooooo comfy. I love them!