Profile for paula > Reviews

Content by paula

paula

Awakened (Vampire Awakenings Book 1)
Awakened (Vampire Awakenings Book 1)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow starter, 3 Jun 2014
I found this book slow to begin with but it got better the more I read. Looking forward to the next one

Brand new Marvel Comics Style iPad Case and Stand for Ipad (Styles May Vary)
Brand new Marvel Comics Style iPad Case and Stand for Ipad (Styles May Vary)
Offered by GreatGearStore
Price: 16.50

4.0 out of 5 stars No strap, 28 Nov 2013
Very happy with item. Had a couple of delivery probs but the sellers resent item immediately. Disappointed that I didn't have a strap but description does say styles may vary. Overall happy.

Waterproof Sleeve Case Cover for all Amazon Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 May 2013
I read reviews on other items simular to this and all had bad reviews, this had good so I gave it a go. I wasn't dissapointed..... It does what it says it should. A***

Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers)
Making You Mine (The Moreno Brothers)
Price: 3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite, 13 Mar 2013
I enjoyed the other 4 books but this was my favourite. Can't wait to read Fate. Very well written :+)

Daddy-Long-Legs
Daddy-Long-Legs
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Differs from any other, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Daddy-Long-Legs (Kindle Edition)
I have never read a book that was actually letters sent from one person to another. t was easy to read. Really enjoyed it

PACK OF 4 GADGETSNTECHS HIGH QUALITY AND STYLISH HTC DESIRE HD CASE + 1 SCREEN PROTECTOR + 1 POLISHING CLOTH

5.0 out of 5 stars re-send, 9 Aug 2011
I received my phone case but seller forgot to put in screen saver( this was put on feedback)Received in mail today, not only screen saver but another case... that's how to treat customers THANKYOU EXCELLENT SERVICE :)Not sure about gel case, wasn't in the original order