Profile for ASA > Reviews

Content by ASA

ASA (England)

Rieker Womens NA Shoulder Bag Brown Braun (sattel/ozean) Size: 36x22x10 cm (B x H x T)
Offered by Schuhtreff17_1

3.0 out of 5 stars It's smaller than it looks, 1 Oct. 2014
I know it has the dimensions on the description but still, it somehow *feels* smaller. The colours look lovely on screen but they're much duller in real life. The material is good quality and the design is nice (I got the sattel/ozean combo), I just wish I'd loved it in my hands/on my shoulder as much as I love it on screen. The two compartments are convenient but not spacious enough. There definitely wasn't enough space for me for every day use and I don't usually use large bags.

Bael Wellness Seat Cushion - For Lower Back Pain, Coccyx and Sciatica Pain, Orthopedic Grade Firm Support- Corrects Postures Naturally. Perfectly Sized for Any Chair and Auto Seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase, 1 Oct. 2014
I'm so glad I bought this cushion, it was becoming ridiculous trying to find a position to sit in without putting undue pressure on my coccyx. It truly does relive pain in that region and correctly distributes your weight. I had a six hour journey and it did a fab job, and it's just as great on the office chair. I find it will only correct your posture if you put in a conscious effort to correct it yourself first, it's much more likely that the cushion will make it easier to try and less uncomfortable to maintain good posture because of how you position yourself. Better for sitting in a chair than on the floor since it squashes down more on the floor. It feels like good quality memory foam and moulds well but mine doesn't have that handle on the side to carry it around (does have a zip to remove the cover though I was looking froward to the convenience of the handle as well). I read a lot of reviews before I bought mine - apparently, this one is supposed to be firmer compared to the alternatives so, if that is true, it must mean the others would have flattened as soon as I sat on them (which is not only terrible, considering I'm only 49kg, but utterly useless too!). To be honest, I could do with this one being a little more firm but that's a very personal choice. It doesn't slide around as much as I was led to believe from the reviews either, it has a good level of friction. It's only a cushion, not a sentient being. My mum is still adamant it's too expensive but I can live with the price since I really needed it. In conclusion, I would recommend this coccyx cushion.

Rieker Womens 93766 Boots
Rieker Womens 93766 Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Rieker Women's 93766 Boots in Brown, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Rieker Womens 93766 Boots (Shoes)
These boots are so lightweight and comfortable, and they look great too! I'm a size 3 UK so a 36 EU is slightly big but it doesn't diminish from the overall comfort besides which they're clearly winter boots and I have the option of adding a thicker layer of socks if I need them.

Multicolor Amber Sterling Silver Designer Ring
Multicolor Amber Sterling Silver Designer Ring
Offered by Noda

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring but a little loose, 25 Sept. 2014
The ring is chunkier than expected. Also, I usually wear an L size on my middle finger but this time it's quite loose. The amber is lovely and the silver is nice too however the two side gems add very little to the overall look. Would recommend for the price.

Suma Yoghurt Coated Raisins 1 kg
Suma Yoghurt Coated Raisins 1 kg
Offered by Healthy Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious indeed, 11 Nov. 2012
So hard to find yoghurt coated anything that's suitable for vegetarians (because of the whey powder) but these are Suma ones so they fit the bill perfectly. Generally good quality, especially for the price - one or two of the raisins tasted a bit strange but overall they're pretty yummy. I don't have Amazon Prime and received the delivery within a day. They come in a reasonable sized polythene bag which is not resealable so as soon as I opened the bag, I transferred the raisins to an airtight bottle so they don't go stale. I suppose you could just keep them in the polythene bag with a rubber band to seal it, since the bag itself is quite strong. Pleased with purchase and would recommend.

Sakkas 70" x 28" Double Layer Jacquard Paisley Pashmina Feel Shawl / Wrap / Stole
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars Copper Brown/Gold Paisley, 1 Oct. 2012
Bought this as a gift and the I must say the giftee looooved it. It's a double layer but it doesn't feel heavy or thick at all, though I'm assuming it's still quite warm. Also, the pattern itself is rather lovely - quality product. It pains me to say this ... the colour(s) aren't like how they appear on screen. On screen, they just look so incredibly bright and distinguished, and what came out of the packaging was somewhat duller than that. Don't be put off too much by this as the scarf shines in some lighting. It doesn't look as perfect in real life as as it does on screen but still worth the purchase, I think. Overall, pleased with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with purchase., 28 Sept. 2012
The bag is strong and durable, and is of a high quality - here's hoping it'll stand the wear and tear of everyday uni use (it definitely looks like it will!). Fits my 13" laptop with enough space to spare, and is lined inside, with what looks like waterproofed material. Several pockets have come in handy - one at the back, one inside and a pouch in the front, which also has pencil/pen and card slots. Thought the bag might be too big but it's just right. Arrived very quickly too.

KS3 Geography Complete Study & Practice (with online edition)
KS3 Geography Complete Study & Practice (with online edition)
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 15 Dec. 2011
I use this guide quite extensively in my class, and it works brilliantly; the students find it clear and helpful, and enjoy the way the content is laid out, the questions are challenging enough, the diagrams are simple yet constructive and the material is catered to their syllabus. I got mine through the marketplace for a very reasonable price so am pleased with it, in every way.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely gorgeous, 18 Feb. 2010
let's just say you won't be disappointed. far from it - no matter how good they look on screen, the earrings look so much better in real life. bought them as a present and wow, were they well worth it. yes, definitely five out of five.