Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Content by Jenny

Jenny

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4, Student and Teacher Edition (Mac/PC)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4, Student and Teacher Edition (Mac/PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems registering for me.................., 8 July 2012
Great service from Amazon as usual, item arrived in 4 days using (free) super saver delivery. After trying the 30 day trials of both Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS6, which are both free to download from Adobe, I decided to plump for Lightroom 4 as it has the most useful tools for my needs. Hint: download Lightroom 4 and use it for 29 days, then go to adobe and download and install the 4.1 upgrade, which resets the trial period to 30 Days. I can't say enough good things about LR: There are powerful and customizable image file handling and cataloging tools, superb image manipulation tools and flexible file output options, to name but a few. There are in depth, professional tutorials available from Adobe's site and YouTube. I found no problems registering the software and received my serial number within 48 Hrs, although they say this can take up to 36 hours. I simply photographed my payslip, Photo shopped it to remove any sensitive info and then saved and submitted it as a JPEG. I'd willingly pay the full price for LR, but the £40 Student/Teacher reduction makes this software an absolute steal.