Profile for Charley > Reviews

Sports Armband Case for Apple iPhone iPod 4G Touch 4
Sports Armband Case for Apple iPhone iPod 4G Touch 4
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing., 1 Sept. 2013
I got this hoping it would fit my arm since I am super skinny and it did I was thrilled. because I like to keep my earphones in when I dance I can use this instead of jamming it in to my pocket or under the elastic of my leggings. I would totally recommend.

Mission Impossible: Quadrilogy (1-4 Box Set) [DVD]
Mission Impossible: Quadrilogy (1-4 Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for all mi fans., 1 Sept. 2013
I love love love mission impossible, and since im a 16 year old girl I was not old enough to watch the first few in the cinema. so I decided to buy all 4 since I watched ghost protocol in cinema and fell in love with the mission impossible world. a must buy for all mission impossible fans !

Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Hi Shine Pomegrante 10ml
Barry M Cosmetics Gelly Hi Shine Pomegrante 10ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Sept. 2013
The nail varnish is super thick which I expected, I really like it super easy to put on. However I thought I was going to get a gel nail effect but I was a little disappointed when I tried it on. But I suppose its nice its a lot more shiny than a normal nail varnish. over all I would recommend to a friend.

Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - Black
Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for long term use..., 1 Sept. 2013
So I have been using this cooling stand for around 2 months now, and its started to make weird noises. the noises stop after about 20 minute's but its really annoying when your trying to type/read. But saying that, it does make my laptop a whole lot cooler.

Lemonade Mouth [DVD]
Lemonade Mouth [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bridgit Mendler

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing movie I want lemonade 2 !, 16 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Lemonade Mouth [DVD] (DVD)
Amazing move, If you love Disney channel, high school musical and camp rock you will love this rock and roll drama filled musical movie. Also don't be put off because its a Disney movie i'm 16 and I loved it I would recommend this movie to anyone. There is also a extended scene 'living on a high wire' with an exclusive interview with lemonade mouth a must buy for lemonade mouth fans !

Gossip Girl  Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Gossip Girl Complete Season 2 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Blake Lively

5.0 out of 5 stars Gossip girl season 2, even better than season 1 (if thats even possable), 16 Jun. 2013
Utterly amazing, I'm totally hooked on gossip girl and if you wasn't completely hooked by season 1 you will be by the end of this one. It has lots of drama, secrets and lies you know life real life but kicked up a few notches on the upper-east side, this is a must buy for all GG fans. Until then you know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl.

Page: 1 | 2