Profile for brian > Reviews

Content by brian

brian

Samsung Universal Soft Leather-Effect Smartphone Pouch Case Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Y and Galaxy W - Black
Offered by Prepaymania

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 25 May 2012
A great leather case which seems to be everything it should be. It looks smart, gives good protection, and has a soft lining. My Samsung Monte Slider GT-E2550 fits snugly but is easy to extract.

Suspension files A4 20pk
Suspension files A4 20pk

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather thin manilla, 6 Jan 2011
I was disappointed with these Cathedral branded suspension files. On the plus side, the plastic hooks slide easily in a filing cabinet, better than some. However, the manilla is thinner than any files I have ever bought, which makes them floppy when removed from the filing cabinet. It would not be an issue if you rarely remove files to access the papers. I will put a file inside an ordinary file if I need to use it outside the cabinet. Also, the plastic bar across the top of each file is rather bendy when pushed back and forth. I will get used to sliding files by moving the end hooks, and I dare say they would not break anyway. Time will tell how durable they are. They are supplied wrapped only in cellophane, and as they are delivered in a Jiffy bag, the bottom corners can easily get bashed in the post.

I was undecided between 2 and 3 stars, but have given 3 stars on the basis that these are sold for use in the Cathedral Metal Home File and similar file boxes rather than a filing cabinet, and may be intended for light use. However, the Amazon page says "Ideal for Filing Cabinets". I had the impression Cathedral was a quality brand, but am now not so sure.