Profile for Netherlender > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Case Cover for iPhone 4/ 4s
Case Cover for iPhone 4/ 4s

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife and I Love it!, 28 Feb. 2011
Wife loves this case-was looking around all of Saturday for a case ranging between 20 and 40 pounds. These give you much better for a fiver-way to go Mazalmobile-Love it- Will be back soon.

SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S SCREEN PROTECTOR / GUARD / FILM / COVER PART OF THE MAZAL ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars SAVED MY WIFES GOOGLE PHONE!, 28 Feb. 2011
Does what it is supposed to do , and is pretty simple to get on (although I botched the first one). Its done a good enough job and I am satisfied. Saves my 450m pound stuning google phone!

iPhone 4 Plastic case cover
iPhone 4 Plastic case cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Happy!, 28 Feb. 2011
Extremely happy with this purchase-I think you will be hard pushed to find a better quality hard case for this phone. It is very white, not like some which appear off white. Looks very good on phone especially the edging. Photos do not do this justice. This is only the second iphone4 case I have bought and have ditched the first. I cannot therefore fairly speak for the rest but judging by feedbacks I would certainly give this one a go. I havn`t tried fixing on screen protector yet as am useless at job and need about 10 to get one on right. Quite surprisingly well made and decent quality for the money. Seller service was first rate also.

<span id="btAsinTitle">iPhone 4 CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR iPhone4 / iPhone 4S (Pack of 6)</span>
iPhone 4 CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR iPhone4 / iPhone 4S (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife and I Love it!, 28 Feb. 2011
They're cheap and they work! What more could you want:)

My wife and I use these on our Ipod and have had no trouble at all. The screen is still easy to see, and it is great to know that pretty glass is protected now!

MOFRED®-SCREEN PROTECTOR For Apple iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S 16GB & 32GB VALUE PACK (PACK OF12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife and I Love it!, 28 Feb. 2011
They're cheap and they work! What more could you want:)

My wife and I use these on our Iphones and have had no trouble at all. The screen is still easy to see, and it is great to know that pretty glass is protected now!

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION SHELL HARD CASE - HOT PINK PART OF THE MAZAL ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case!, 28 Feb. 2011
Purchased this for my daughter who has to have everthing in pink! She's dropped the iPod many times and this case is harsd and offers a decent level of protection. Also helps her to grip it securely.

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION SHELL HARD CASE - RED PART OF THE MAZAL ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, 28 Feb. 2011
Purchased this for my daughter who has to have everthing in red! She's dropped the iPod many times and this case is hard and offers a god level of protection. Also helps her to grip it securely.

SCREEN PROTECTOR For Apple iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S 16GB & 32GB - FRONT AND BACK FULL BODY PROTECTORS (3 FRONT + 3 BACK)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 front + 3 front!-Thats Great!, 28 Feb. 2011
Frankly, it's a good product at a very good price. Yes, you need to be sure that there's no dust on the screen before applying and although it took me two attempts, it was worth doing. The air bubbles (what few there are) are easily removed just by playing around with the screen having six protectors (3 in front and 3 in pack)- OK, four now because I had one practice and used one - should last me until the phone contract is up for renewal. A bit of care in applying it and it's a great protector. It even has a cut out for the front facing camera. I'd definitely buy this again! At this price, and bearing in mind there are six in the pack, one can't go wrong!

H&V-SCREEN PROTECTOR For Apple iPhone 4 4G HD 16GB & 32GB - FRONT AND BACK FULL BODY PROTECTORS

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the line stuff!, 31 Dec. 2010
When the scratch protector is on you can't even feel or see that it's there except for the couple of bubbles that I couldn't rid of where there were there was dust - these are small and if I was really bothered I'd put on another one as it does come with 12 pieces- it does need to be tottaly clean before you start. It's fairly easy to apply one, I lined up the hole for the home button, placed that end on the screen and pretty much just let go. I think I fluked lining it up but could probably do a reasonable job again now that I got the expierence from my first shot.

iPod Nano 6th Gen  screen protector (Pack of 10)
iPod Nano 6th Gen screen protector (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DEAL, 21 Dec. 2010
These Screen Protectors are some of the best I've used till now. It directly sticks to the surface with the least possible effort. Bubbles get removed easily when applied with the Application card. The application card makes it easier to apply it to the surface and the protectors are simply excellent.
I had one bad one in the lot which tore down when trying to remove the paper sticker on it used for holding the protector. But nevermind. I am extremely happy as the 2nd one got applied with ease and beauty. Thanks Carphone House. Looking forward for similar better products from yourself.

Page: 1 | 2