Profile for TheSagaContinues > Reviews

Content by TheSagaContinues

TheSagaContinues (Just around the corner)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Pimsleur Basic Arabic (Simon & Schuster's Pimsleur)
Pimsleur Basic Arabic (Simon & Schuster's Pimsleur)
by Pimsleur
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, What I got, 11 April 2014
Enjoyable and effective. This will help the common englishman with unpronouncable words and letters to master the arabic language hopefully.

Dutch, Basic: Learn to Speak and Understand Dutch with Pimsleur Language Programs
by Pimsleur
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, What I got, 11 April 2014
Helped me to pronounce words and letters which may be difficult for an englishman to pronounce. Enjoyable and quite effective.

The World from Islam, a Journey of Discovery Through the Muslim Heartland
The World from Islam, a Journey of Discovery Through the Muslim Heartland
by George Negus

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 11 April 2014
Although I havent read all of it yet, I enjoyed what I had read thus far. An interesting and recommeded read.

AQA A2 Accounting Student Unit Guide New Edition: Unit 4 Further Aspects of Management Accounting (Aqa A2 Accounting Student Gde)
by Ian Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, What I got, 11 April 2014
Brother bought this for A level Accounting and he recieved good grades at the end. A recommended purchase for the accountant

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, What I got, 11 April 2014
Needed a USB for handling university assignments and so forth. This product is perfect as it never malfunctions and has a great capacity.

Intenso 3502480 32GB Rainbow USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Transparent
Intenso 3502480 32GB Rainbow USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, What I got, 11 April 2014
Perfect buy and effective. I bought this as a gift to a mate who is proficient with computers and he enjoyed this product.

Mens Lined Winter Genuine Black Leather Gloves With Cuff Sheep Skin (Medium - Large)
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 11 April 2014
Perfect buy for winter. keeps hands warm and does the job effectively. Perfect fit and quite stylish too . .

Jorge Lorenzo (3rd Edition): My Story So Far
Jorge Lorenzo (3rd Edition): My Story So Far
by Jorge Lorenzo

5.0 out of 5 stars nice read, 11 April 2014
Bought this book to learn more about jorge lorenzo and it provides a great insight into his personal and professional life.

British Bobby Teddy Bear - the Great British Teddy Bear Co
British Bobby Teddy Bear - the Great British Teddy Bear Co
Offered by The Great British Teddy Bear Company

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, What I got, 11 April 2014
Great purchase. Bought this as a gift and the receiver really loved it. A recommended buy as a gift .

Diesel Men's D-Velows D-78 Low - Sneakers Black Fashion Trainer Y00464PR012T8013 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 11 April 2014
I would buy this product again! I love the design, comfort and style. It is perfect for me and my style and is a recommeded buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11