Profile for QUEENB > Reviews

Content by QUEENB

QUEENB

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, 23 July 2013
I always buy Betty Crocker products, but I had never tried the German supermoist chocolate cake. It was absolutely delicious. Not too rich, really chocolately, very moist and light.Simple to make,as my 4yr old daughter helped to whip up this piece of scrumminess. The only negative I would have to say is that I made a huge mistake in not buying TWO boxes of this this particular cake mix.

The Politician's Wife [DVD]
The Politician's Wife [DVD]
Dvd ~ Juliet Stevenson

5.0 out of 5 stars great british entertainment, 24 May 2013
This review is from: The Politician's Wife [DVD] (DVD)
loved this mini series when it came on tv. Love the way Juliet Stevenson portrays the dutiful wife to her cheating husband...before she see the light.

Stan - The acclaimed BBC drama telling the story of one of the greatest comedy duos of all time.... Laurel & Hardy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Norton

2.0 out of 5 stars STAN, 23 May 2013
I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE JUST AS ENTERTAINING AS LAUREL AND HARDY. HARDLY. IT JUST GAVE YOU CLIPS INTO THEIR LIVES AND NOT A LOT ELSE. I WAS QUITE DISAPPOINTED WITH IT AND VERY BORED. I KEPT WAITING FOR SOMETHING INTERESTING TO HAPPEN, BUT SADLY FOR ME IT NEVER DID.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2013 12:18 AM BST

Kraft Stovetop Chicken Stuffing Mix 170g
Kraft Stovetop Chicken Stuffing Mix 170g

5.0 out of 5 stars STOVE TOP CHICKEN, 23 May 2013
SECOND TIME I HAVE PURCHASED THIS STUFFING. IT'S VERY TASTY. TO STRETCH IT OUT I ADD ANOTHER "FAMOUS CHICKEN STUFFING MIX" WITH IT. I WILL BE BUYING MORE.

Smuckers Concord Grape Jelly 340g
Smuckers Concord Grape Jelly 340g

5.0 out of 5 stars SMUCKERS GRAPE JELLY, 23 May 2013
I HAVE BROUGHT THIS PRODUCT BEFORE AND THIS TIME I HAD TO TELL MY HUSBAND "DON'T FORGET I LIKE THIS JELLY TOO, SO COULD YOU LEAVE ME SOME PLEASE!" THIS PRODUCT NEVER LASTS VERY LONG IN MY HOUSE. IT'S SO DELICIOUS. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

American Carnival Churros Making Kit: Make Your Own Churros! 244g
American Carnival Churros Making Kit: Make Your Own Churros! 244g

3.0 out of 5 stars american carnival churros kit., 23 May 2013
THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS PRODUCT WERE VERY EASY, LIKE A CAKE MIX. I MADE A MISTAKE WITH THE NOZZLE PROVIDED SO I HAD TO START AGAIN. THE MIX MAKES QUITE A LOT SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE TO EAT THEM. QUITE TASTY LITTLE MORSELS, BUT FOR THE PRICE (INCLUDING P&p) I DON'T THINK I WILL PURCHASE THEM AGAIN.