Profile for Charlie Windhurst > Reviews

Content by Charlie Windhurst

Charlie Windhurst

Mr. Kent's Wall of Wonders (a magical short story for 8-12 year olds) (Troubled Tweens Short Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Jun 2014
Amazing book - only problem is I would have liked it to be longer so I could carry on reading it!

BaByliss 5546NAU Nano 1200W Pink Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5546NAU Nano 1200W Pink Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for travel, 1 Sep 2013
A great little dryer which is really more suited for travel.Does the job and happy with purchase.thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product that really works well, 1 Sep 2013
I have used these and the raspberry ketones with great effect and can highly recommend both.I have lost over 15 lbs and should hit my target weight soon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for serious weight loss with great results., 1 Sep 2013
I have used these and the green coffee for amazing results and can highly recommend these if you want to loss weight with little effort,though you still have eat sensibly.A great purchase .

Team Strings - Violin
Team Strings - Violin
by Richard Duckett

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellently written, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Team Strings - Violin (Paperback)
I bought this for my daughter and I must say she has progressed a great deal with the help of this book ,easy to understand and certainly worth the purchase .

Woodstock
Woodstock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Woodstock (Audio CD)
I bought this for my brother and he says this is a must have for any old school hippie types out there,Santana and Richie Havans are the best parts .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2014 3:40 PM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 28 Aug 2013
I was surprised with this product as I lost about 7 lbs in around a month with very little change of diet and exercise ,so I will be ordering again,just wish I found this earlier as I would have been more confident in my bikini this summer.I seamed to have more energy to ,though not sure if this was in my mind as i was happier in general over the weight loss or the capsules making me think this .all good

Serie Expert by L'Oreal Professional Vitamino Colour Shampoo (Salon Size) 1500ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 28 Aug 2013
After using many shampoos I have to say that this is one of the best value to quality products on the market,I am now a frequent user.

Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars sleepy, 28 Jun 2012
these really make me relax.a friend gave me some the other week and i will certainly be buying these very soon.