Profile for MonaLisaSmiles > Reviews

Content by MonaLisaSmiles

MonaLisaSmiles

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Boat That Rocked [DVD] (2009)
The Boat That Rocked [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Philip Seymour Hoffman
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS FILM, 8 Jan 2012
I can't believe this film has such a low rating! (Well, its not THAT low but definitely a lot lower than it should be!) If you love comedy and the spirit and music of the 60s this film is a must see! Everyone I know, no matter what age, who has seen the film loved it and at 3 you really can't go wrong - BUY IT!

Desert Essence Shea Butter Lip Rescue 4.4 ml
Desert Essence Shea Butter Lip Rescue 4.4 ml
Offered by UniStore
Price: 4.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but not necessarily better than cheaper lip balms, 8 Jan 2012
This lip balm is really good, it moisturises lips really well and does not have an annoying taste or smell. I use it all the time and therefore it isn't going to last for very long.
Although it is a good lip balm, it is not the best I have ever used (the best would probably be Blistex relief cream-which is also cheaper). The relatively high-ish price is the reason why I gave this 4 stars and not 5 as I don't think it is good enough to pay more than 2-3 pounds for.
I probably wouldn't buy this again because of the price...HOWEVER I would be more than happy if anybody gave it to me for free because it works really, really well.
(I don't think anybody would have a problem with this but I thought I would say, the packaging of the lip balm is different than in the picture, instead of being pale pink and blue the colours on it are dark brown and yellow.)

Beauregard
Beauregard
Price: 16.35

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 20 Dec 2011
This review is from: Beauregard (Audio CD)
I dont understand why this band isn't more popular than it is. I love every single song of this album but my favourite is probably 'older brother'. I have noticed, that you cant preview songs of the album on amazon but there is a playlist of the whole album on youtube. I would recommend this to anyone!

GENUINE 3.5mm HANDSFREE FOR BLACKBERRY 8110 Pearl 2 8120 Pearl 8220 Pearl Flip 8300 Curve 8310 Curve 8320 Curve 8520 Curve 8900 Curve Bold 9000 Bold 9700 Storm 9500 Storm 9520 2
Offered by Importer520(TM)
Price: 2.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad-ish quality, 25 Nov 2011
First of all I was a bit disappointed that these headphones weren't exactly the same as the ones that came with my phone. There was no fabric covering for the ear pieces and the cable was quite stiff so stayed in a bent shape for quite long. On top of that they broke after less then 1.5 months usage.

HOWEVER the sound quality was quite good and the pause button worked so not everything was bad.

A Book Like This
A Book Like This

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: A Book Like This (Audio CD)
One of my favourite albums! I think angus and julia stone should be a lot more well known, everyone who I have played this music to loved it. I literally spend days just listening to this music.

You & I
You & I

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: You & I (Audio CD)
In my opinion this is the best album of the pierces - I love that both of them have songs where they are lead singers and not only catherine and this music always makes me happy

Actor-Caster
Actor-Caster
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.39

4.0 out of 5 stars great album!, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: Actor-Caster (Audio CD)
The first song I ever heard by the Generationals which is definitely my favourite song off this album. It's a great album but I think Con Law is better therefore I only gave it 4 stars...but it's definitely a must have for music lovers!

Con Law
Con Law
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 11.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album I own!, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: Con Law (Audio CD)
I love them and think this album is definitely their best. It never gets old and they should definitely be more poular! My favourite song changes everyday but most of the time its one of the ones on this cd!

TERRAPIN LUXURY BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 QUEEN OF HEARTS BACK COVER CASE / SHELL / SHIELD

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 17 Sep 2011
The case fits perfectly onto my phone and looks really good. The only reason why I didnt give it 5 stars is that the colour is more red than in the picture. I thought it would be quite orange when its actually(a very nice) red. So i am happy with the colour its just different to what I expected it to be...I would definitely recommend buying this!

Down The Way
Down The Way

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love love this album!, 1 Sep 2011
This review is from: Down The Way (Audio CD)
After the album "A book like this" which I really like Angus and Julia Stone took their music to the next level. All my favourite songs by them are on this album and I listen to it all the time. Although their voices are so different they go together perfectly and I love how they alternate being the lead singer. This is a great album and I would definitely buy it again :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4