Profile for Jack Manfred > Reviews

Content by Jack Manfred

Jack Manfred

Electronic Cigarette: The Ultimate Guide for Understanding E-Cigarettes And What You Need To Know (Vaping Pen, Electronic Hookah, E-Hookah, E-Liquid, Alternative, Juice, G-Pen, Starter Kit)
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive info, 11 Mar 2014
This book contained everything I needed to help me work out if e-cigs were the right fit for me and my battle to get off the dreaded tobacco product, but had no idea- until I read this- how many different products and brands that were available. It is a burgeoning little industry and Brad Durant's book really helped me make an informed decision. I have been off traditional cigarettes for 2 months now and this book certainly helped. Hats off to the author.

Private Message
Private Message
Price: 1.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot and sexy, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Private Message (Kindle Edition)
I read this and Alone with the Pastor (Pleasures of Sin) one after the other. Both extremely sexy reads, although there is a bit more romance in Alone with the Pastor (Pleasures of Sin). I still loved this one, which is nothing more than it claims to be, a sexy fantasy, both well written and fast paced. Definitely worth the money and time.