Profile for djjamstar > Reviews

Thinking About Tomorrow
Thinking About Tomorrow
Offered by aardvark-games

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Orton Single, 29 Mar 2003
This review is from: Thinking About Tomorrow (Audio CD)
I first heard of Beth Orton when she one the Brit Award for best British Female in 2000 but never really heard her music until I took the risk of bying her second album. This is a brilliant single and will probably be her biggest hit too date. I would highly recommend this song to most people even if they haven't heard it before.

Cry [CD 1]
Cry [CD 1]
Offered by shakedownrecords

4.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS SO GOOD I WANT TO CRY!, 29 Mar 2003
This review is from: Cry [CD 1] (Audio CD)
I always thought that it was a shame that Kym got into Hear'say because she was better than all of the other members put together. But now as a solo star she looks set to take over the charts in 2003 with her debut album Stand Tall and i'm certain more brilliant singles. I would recommend this to anyone who liked Natalie Imbruglia's- Torn.

Gotta Get Thru This
Gotta Get Thru This

4.0 out of 5 stars GOTTA GET THIS ALBUM!, 29 Mar 2003
This review is from: Gotta Get Thru This (Audio CD)
When i first listened to this album I wasn't too cean on it,but then I gave it another listen and now I really like it. The best tracks have to be the two number ones Gotta Get Thru This and If You're Not The One. The album also includes the new single I Can't Read You and now the album has 2 bonus aucostic tracks. I would sum the album up as a mix of everything dance, pop, rock and R&B.

Charmbracelet
Charmbracelet
Offered by adrians_records

4.0 out of 5 stars Mariah is back with the charming charmbracelot, 29 Mar 2003
This review is from: Charmbracelet (Audio CD)
I have always been a fan of Mariah Carey and especially liked her 90's stuff, it includes the top ten hit Through The Rain & Boy I Need You the sample of Camron's hit Oh Boy which i think is even better than the original. The album is a great fusion of R&B and Hip Hop and also has the ballads that she is best known for. This new version also contains 2 brilliant bonus tracks.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL THE BEST NOW ALBUM!, 29 Mar 2003
I think this is a really good compilation with all different styles of music from the charts over the last couple of months.
Even though it has some older songs like Avril Lavigne's- Complicated it is still is a great album. The tracks include the following number ones from Daniel Beddingfield, David Sneddon, Tatu, Blue & Elton, Eminem, Nelly & Kelly, Girls Aloud plus Room 5.And also hits from Jay Z & Beyonce, Kym Marsh, Blue, Richard X VS Liberty X, 50 Cent, Coldplay, DJ Sammy, Eve, Atomic Kitten, S Club, Junior Senior, Justin Timberlake plus the real winner of fame academy Sinead Quinn.

Panic Room [DVD] [2002]
Panic Room [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Jodie Foster|Forest Whitaker|Jared Leto|Kristen Stewart
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Panic Room, 29 Mar 2003
This review is from: Panic Room [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
"This is an brilliant film" I haven't really seen Jodie Foster in many films but she really shows what a good actress she is in this film. But if you are going to watch this film I highly recomend you to watch it in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now 54, 29 Mar 2003
"I think that this is one of the best NOW Albums to date". It includes: Richard X VS. Liberty X, Room 5, Kym Marsh, Blue*2, Tatu, Eminem,Dj Sammy, Coldplay, 50 Cent,Junior Senior, EVE plus many more. It's an album for people who like all types of music, but does have some songs that are a bit old now like Avril Lavigne's-Complicated. But overall a really good NOW album.