Profile for Steph > Reviews

Content by Steph

Steph

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HIGH STRENGTH FEVERFEW 1000mg 240 capsules PREVENT MIGRAINE, HEADACHE vegetarian
Offered by PremiumHealth

5.0 out of 5 stars ... now and have to say that so far so good. These capsules are twice as strong as I ..., 9 Aug 2014
Have been taking this product for a couple on months now and have to say that so far so good. These capsules are twice as strong as I have previously taken which gives me confidence that they are going to keep my headaches at bay.

Our Beautiful Child
Our Beautiful Child
by Annalisa Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Setting the stage so perfectly from the onset and her beautiful descriptive writing that introduces her characters so clearly, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Our Beautiful Child (Paperback)
Another magnificent publication from Annalisa who once again manages to captivate your interest from the very first page. Three separate spellbinding stores that the author magically manages to intertwine. Setting the stage so perfectly from the onset and her beautiful descriptive writing that introduces her characters so clearly. Without fail, I find myself caring about them and with every page I turn, I feel a part of their lives and find myself hoping that what I want to happen to the character reflects that of the author. The first two stories are excellent, but the third is a masterpiece of descriptive writing, that made my heart quicken and my throat feel dry. Annalisa's style is eerie and thought provoking, she has a wild imagination and for me manages to blend fiction with some elements of fact that many would recognise. Annalisa is an undiscovered genius who deserves to have her work more widely promoted.

Terratek Oscillating Multi-Speed Multi-Tool with 13 Piece Accessory Kit
Terratek Oscillating Multi-Speed Multi-Tool with 13 Piece Accessory Kit
Offered by Futura Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Multi Tool, 26 May 2014
I bought this for my husband who had been looking for ages for a tool that would perform a particular task. He was delighted when he found this really well made piece of equipment which not only did exactly what he wanted, but also has numerous other functions. Talk about a child in a sweet shop.

Delivery was prompt and well packaged.

Highly recommend this product.

Viridian Horseradish & Garlic Complex - Vitamin C & Zinc - 90 Vegicaps
Viridian Horseradish & Garlic Complex - Vitamin C & Zinc - 90 Vegicaps
Offered by beflattered

5.0 out of 5 stars Viridian Horseradish & Garlic Compex - Vitamin C & Zinc, 26 May 2014
Having tried all manner of syrups and tablets, unsuccessfully, to clear my throat after a heavy cold I came across these tablets and thought I had nothing to lose by trying them. I was a bit dubious about having "garlic breath" but decided to try them anyway. Any doubts I had were totally unfounded. I have been taking them as directed for a few weeks, to be honest can't quite remember how long, and find them to be very effective.

Delivery was prompt and the product arrived in sensible packaging.

I highly recommend this product, and will always make sure that I have a supply in my medicine cupboard.

Lenco SCD-24 Portable Radio CD Player - White
Lenco SCD-24 Portable Radio CD Player - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenco SCD-24 Portable Radio CD Player, 28 Nov 2013
I stumbled across this player when I was at a point of despair about ever finding a quality CD Player with a headphone socket.

I am really pleased with this player as it has all of the functions that I require and has excellent sound quality. My order was processed quickly and arrived In excellent condition.

One small point - make sure that you plug your earphones in correctly, The first time I tried it, although wearing my headphones,the whole house were also able to enjoy the meditation tape as I had not pushed the plug in far enough!!!!

Highly recommended.

Ask and it is Given Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Hicks, Jerry ( Author ) ON Apr-01-2004, Paperback
by Jerry Hicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Ask and it is Given, 28 Nov 2013
I bought this book after a friend loaned me her copy. It tends to be a bit repetitive in places, but I feel that this is because the writer really wants you to get fixed in your mind what emotional state you have to be in to achieve the best possible results. I decided to buy a copy as there are 22 processes that are included in the back of the book which I am constantly reading and re-reading. This book is not just one that says "think positive" it shows you how to. It is one of those books that no matter how many times you pick it up there seems to be something new to learn each time.

I would highly recommend this book to people who are prepared to be open minded about its intention

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuloon 1.5 x 2m foldable Waterproof Blanket, 29 Oct 2013
I purchased this item as I wanted a blanket that I could take with me to my relaxation class. I did not want to take just an ordinary blanket as the classes are held at the local community centre where people obviously come and go with their shoes on and I did not want all of the debris from their shoes on the fabric. The solution was to get a waterproof backed blanket so that I could wipe it clean after class. My concern was that I would not be able to find one long enough to accommodate me top to toe but was delighted when I came across this product. It is made of quality material and has been finished off neatly and folds up into a neat carrying case. I am very happy with this purchase it has ticked all my boxes.

That Sadie Thing and other stories
That Sadie Thing and other stories
by Annalisa Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars That Sadie Thing and other stories, 3 Oct 2013
A stunning collection of short stores beautifully written in a refreshing style which immediately draws you in.

From the very first sentence you are captivated as the author ignites your interest and from then on it is compulsive reading, which I found very difficult to put down.

Emotional, intense and perceptive, the author transports us into the mysteries of relationships, capturing the very essence of her characters and their innermost thoughts. I found myself not only identifying with them but also really caring about them.

Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue: Bk. 3
Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue: Bk. 3
by Neale Donald Walsch

1.0 out of 5 stars Conversations with God An Uncommon Dialogue Bk 3, 2 Oct 2013
I have read Conversations with God An Uncommon Dialogue books 1 and 2 that were loaned to me by a friend and purchased book 3 in order to complete the series.

I have to say that after reading book 3 I am of the opinion that the author is deluded and playing a game of double bluff. By this I mean that he states in the introductions in all of his books that he feels that readers will not believe that he has had this amazing connection with God and "who am I to have been the chosen one to receive this insight". It seems to me that by stating so strongly his own disbelief in what he would have us believe he has experienced he is almost challenging us to eliminate any such possibility and therefore become completely drawn in to his documentation. I come to this conclusion as I feel the terminology and comments supposedly from God seem a little to modern and trendy and some of the comments well .......................................

I read a lot of Spiritual works which have given me lots to think about and consider, but I feel that this book is a step too far and the author is on a planet of his own.

Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 Litre - Black
Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 Litre - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Brabanita Built-in-Bin, 14 July 2013
This item arrived promptly and in good condition. The bin is sturdy and I am pleased with it. I would have preferred a bin that was fitted to the cabinet instead of the door but these are increasingly hard to locate.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3