ARRAY(0xb69cd2b8)

Profile for Mahogany Gaspipes > Reviews

Content by Mahogany Gaspipes

Mahogany Gaspipes (Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pair of Cushions for Garden / Patio Sun Lounger Sunlounger Chair Bed Bench Swing Bench Furniture in Dark Green, Blue or Red Dark Green
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd
Price: 129.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Resol lounger, 11 Mar 2014
I bought a Resol sun lounger last year and it came without a cushion. I thought this would fit but it was much too big. I also didn't see the x 2 in the corner and misunderstood the description 'pair' as the picture shows a large cushion and a small cushion for under the head. I only have one sunlounger. The cushions were delivered in an enormous box. When I enquired about returning them I was told it would be at my expense. I am disabled and don't drive. The delivery lorry had just left. Surely Trueshopping could organise it so the driver could come back and take it away? Mobile phones? I won't buy a replacement online; it's more trouble than it's worth.

Resol Green Sun Lounger - UV Resistant, stylish and durable furniture for your garden
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 119.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but why no cushions?, 9 Mar 2014
I am very pleased with this sunbed but I am disappointed not to be able to buy cushions at the same time.

Blue Crystal chrome case for IPOD Classic 80G 120G 160G
Blue Crystal chrome case for IPOD Classic 80G 120G 160G

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Mar 2014
Very good value. Looks lovely and protects the iPod well. I would definitely recommend this product. Very pleased with my purchase.

Wonderdry Tea Towels - Black. 95% cotton 5% polyester. Quantity: 10.
Wonderdry Tea Towels - Black. 95% cotton 5% polyester. Quantity: 10.
Offered by Thomco Online
Price: 12.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 9 Mar 2014
These do not absorb moisture and thus do not dry crockery/cutlery. I would not buy them again or recommend them to anyone.

Berberian Sound Studio [DVD]
Berberian Sound Studio [DVD]
Dvd ~ Toby Jones
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 9.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark, disturbing psychological horror, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Berberian Sound Studio [DVD] (DVD)
My son has a degree in Music Technology so, when I read a review in The Big Issue and saw that this was about a sound recordist, I knew he would like it. We saw it in a small cinema. It was very slow but well worth it. The suspense was almost unbearable. This is an intelligent, brilliantly acted,scripted and filmed drama and all the more disturbing in that you never see what the sound recordist sees; you only see the script and hear the sound effects. A must-see for Hallowe'en or any dark, stormy winter's night.

The Environmental Soft Toothbrush
The Environmental Soft Toothbrush
Offered by PRO HEALTH
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for vegans, 17 July 2013
My daughter is vegan and first came across this toothbrush in Beanfreaks, Cardiff. They never seem to have the soft brush in stock so I buy it online. She loves it!

Mud
Mud
by Gerald Neal
Price: 12.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it enough to read it all, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Mud (Paperback)
I read the first chapter and it was so badly written I couldn't bear to read any more. Published by amazon.co.uk so I will avoid anything they publish in future.

I Never Went Away
I Never Went Away
Price: 10.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Just.....wow!, 26 April 2013
This review is from: I Never Went Away (Audio CD)
I went to see the ballet The Great Gatsby a few nights ago and the title song was played right at the end. I instantly fell in love with RRB's voice and piano playing. I could listen to this album all day and never tire of it. Stunning!

The Synthetic Love Of Emotional Engineering
The Synthetic Love Of Emotional Engineering
Price: 11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 April 2013
I bought the album because I am a Muse fan but I would have loved it even if Dom Howard had not been in the band. It is seriously sexy and very funky. I highly recommend it but if you're expecting it to sound like Muse, it doesn't.

Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer (Tube) - Adjust - 30ml/1oz
Offered by Natural Makeup Products
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive on Amazon, 22 Jan 2013
You can now buy this in Boots for 25. I have rosacea and find this tones down the redness without me having to wear foundation. It also stops my skin feeling dry and sore, doesn't irritate it and lasts for hours. I only wish they would add a sunscreen to it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3