Profile for Elizabeth > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth

Elizabeth "Liz Edgington"

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Often does not work, do not recommend, 24 Nov 2011
This has been a dreadful buy, most of the time it won't link up to the laptop and it drives us all made. I've had to buy a new mouse to replace it.

Kitchen Craft Professional Stainless Steel Short Oval Handled Apple Corer
Kitchen Craft Professional Stainless Steel Short Oval Handled Apple Corer
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and hasn't broken yet, 24 Nov 2011
It works and hasn't broken yet despite a lot of use coring apples for tarte tatin, baked apples etc seems solidly made and can recommend.

Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Price: 38.83

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a techno phobe, it worked for me..., 24 Nov 2011
I'm a techno phobe, it worked for me... I really didn't expect this to work for me so easily, just plug in, then find on your wifi management programme on your computer, easy. I really recommend this if you want to be able to pick up wifi somewhere in the house that it doesn't usually reach. Very little technical expertise required.

Birds Without Wings (Vintage War)
Birds Without Wings (Vintage War)
by Louis de Bernieres
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, a great story and brush up on your history..., 12 Jun 2011
A great read and you can learn more about an often forgotten bit of history. Especially good to read if you're visiting the area around Fethiye in Turkey.

Turkey, Mediterranean coast rkh r/v (r) wp GPS (1700)
Turkey, Mediterranean coast rkh r/v (r) wp GPS (1700)
by Reise Know-How Verlag GmbH
Edition: Map
Price: 8.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Fairly inaccurate and unhelpful, 12 Jun 2011
We got lost several times using this map. Many key towns are not marked, important roads aren't in the right place, and roads are marked in which are just tracks and impassable even with care. However, as this is pretty much the only map available, possibly it's better than no map at all...! Better to take the Kas to Dalyan guidebook which has a good map in the back with is much more accurate.

Kas to Dalyan - Turkish Coast/3 (Complete)
Kas to Dalyan - Turkish Coast/3 (Complete)
by Gabriele Troger and Dean Livesley Michael Bussmann
Price: 11.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorough and accurate guidebook, 12 Jun 2011
The only guidebook worth taking to the Turquoise Coast, and the only accurate map we've found of the area. Highly recommended.

Babyshapes
Babyshapes
by Helen Dorman

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, a fantastic buy, 14 Dec 2006
This review is from: Babyshapes (Paperback)
I buy this for all my friends with new babies, it's so much fun seeing how much tiny babies are taking in and learning even in the first few weeks and months. I thoroughly recommend this.

365 Games Babies Play: Playing, Growing and Exploring with Babies from Birth to 15 Months (365 Games Smart Babies Play)
by Sheila Ellison

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy., 10 Feb 2005
I returned this book. I expected to find ideas for things to do with my baby and was disappointed that a large proportion of the book was made up of ideas for parents to do - e.g. decorate a chest of drawers for your child's room. Even the suggestions for things to do with my baby were mostly for older babies, I struggled to find anything for a young baby and to be honest I didn't learn anything new. Some of the ideas for parents are quite nice, but this wasn't what I expected.