Profile for Miss LJ Sutton > Reviews

Content by Miss LJ Sutton

Miss LJ Sutton

STYLEYOURMOBILE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S III MINI I8190 PREMIUM QUALITY PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE SKIN COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR + FREE STYLUS (Pink Flower Dark Grey Book Flip)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Most stylish work phone now!, 8 Jan 2014
Really impressed with customer service and dispatch time.. it's like they send it before you order it!!! It got here in no time despite the xmas postal service madness. The charger goes in the bottom so you don't need to open the cover unlike other covers..big bonus if you have anything in the pouches. 31 of us got identical work phones so I needed to distinguish mine before I lost it! This definately solved the problem! The stylus allows you to keep your gloves on in the cold too.. plus you are more accurate when typing. I cannot be more happier. Go for it those of you that are pondering! I am no longer cringing when I drop my phone, worrying about the scratches!! Haha.

Gadget Giant® Huawei Accend G510 Purple Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Skin Pouch Protector with Card Slot + Money Pocket Compartment + LCD Screen Protector Film & New High Quality Micro Fibre Touch Screen Black Stylus Pen
Offered by Gadget Giant

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone is safe and sound!, 8 Jan 2014
I am really happy with the customer service, the cover is just as described and I no longer hit the wrong button with my fingers now that I have the stylus. Also in this cold weather you don't have to take your gloves off to answer the phone or text!!!! I have only given 3 stars due to the design of how to charge the phone, you have to open the cover in order to charge the phone so if you have anything stored in the cover it is not so private. If there was a hole to put the charger through that would be better.. but this is also Huawei's design fault. I tend to drop my phone and now I don't worry about it getting scratched! :) Overall the pro's outweigh the con's, just think about taking valuables out before you charge.