Profile for Nana B > Reviews

Delia's Cakes
by Delia Smith
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Delia, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: Delia's Cakes (Hardcover)
I use Delia's books a lot as they always turn out well. Yes some of the recipes are in her other books but these are more up to date.The book its self is beautiful and very easy to follow. I cant wait to start trying out the recipes in fact I might make them in order of the book. The instructions are so simple to follow. Thanks Delia another fab book and thanks Amazon for such fast delivery.

Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Kitchen Scissors
Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Kitchen Scissors
Offered by SM Direct
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but so useful., 11 Sep 2013
These little scissors are smaller than I usually use but they are just as good. Quite light which is handy and very sharp. Cannot ask for more. Very fast delivery and well packaged. I recommend these for all.

Culpitt Claydough Golfer Cake Topper/Decoration
Culpitt Claydough Golfer Cake Topper/Decoration
Offered by The Cooks Cupboard
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 11 Sep 2013
I ordered this little golfer for a 40th birthday for my son-in-law. I left it a bit late to order but it arrived in 3 days and well wrapped. This little decoration is so cute and very well made. I am sure it will bring a smile to everyone's face. Thank you for your good service and product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Aug 2013
I just wanted to upgrade my Aviva and this caught my eye. It was half the price of a chemist (I checked). On arrival it was better than I thought. Quite small but with clear screen. I am still using my multiclix from the Aviva as I have a lot left. The Multiclix still fits in the carry cast which is also smaller but big enough to carry spares. Dont think about it buy it as I said it is half price to the chemist and a good size to carry.

Captain's Day
Captain's Day
by Terry Ravenscroft
Price: 7.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Made my husband laugh, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Captain's Day (Paperback)
I bought this book for my husband who dosnt read much. Before long he was laughing out loud so I felt it was a good buy.

The Midwife's Confession
The Midwife's Confession
by Diane Chamberlain
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad and funny, 10 May 2013
A lovely book keeps you gripped til the end. Some parts funny some sad but I feel it is worth buying.

100 Hits - Classical Chillout
100 Hits - Classical Chillout
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes 100 Hits., 10 May 2013
I bought this for my husband to go on his I-Pod. Had a bit of trouble installing it but help from Amazon sorted it at once. The music is lovely and he knows nearly all of them. Excellent value. Thanks Amazon

The Victorians: Illustrated Edition
The Victorians: Illustrated Edition
by A.N. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Feb 2013
Beautifully illustrated and full of interesting facts about the Victorians. Gave it to a friend as a coffee table book. Looks good

The Big Book of Bread: 365 Recipes for Bread Machines and Home Baking
The Big Book of Bread: 365 Recipes for Bread Machines and Home Baking
by Anne Sheasby

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 14 Feb 2013
Have used this book over and over again. It is good for breadmakers or homebaking. I have made both and they always turn out well.

Fireman Sam Helmet with Sound and adjustable straps
Fireman Sam Helmet with Sound and adjustable straps
Offered by 1st For Toys
Price: 14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 Feb 2013
Very well made and good fun. All the children can wear it and as it is so brightly coloured can be found in a moment.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7