Profile for elsa, London > Reviews

Content by elsa, London

elsa, London

Page: 1 | 2
Splashmac Rain Poncho (Colour: Yellow, Size: ONE)
Splashmac Rain Poncho (Colour: Yellow, Size: ONE)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not to be used on a bike, 15 Oct. 2013
I bought this as I needed a rain poncho to wear when I am cycling, that would protect me and my rucksack. I choose the yellow one to make sure I would be seen by car drivers.
I found this poncho not only useless but also dangerous. The hood does not fit well, and I soon as I turned my head at a crossing to see if cars were coming, the hood was on front of my eyes, making it impossible to see anything, hence very dangerous. My arms were soaked as it has no proper sleeves. Although the poncho seems long when you are standing, when you are sitting on the bike the wind pushes the poncho up so my legs were completely soaked as well.
It is so wide (and the sides kept opening) the wind came flapping inside the poncho and I was afraid it would get caught in the wheels.
The little carrier bag split open when I tried to put the poncho back inside after use.
A total waste of time and money

Pirate Skeleton Keys
Pirate Skeleton Keys
Offered by Top Online Store

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but looks better on the picture, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Pirate Skeleton Keys (Toy)
I can't be too negative as my kids like these keys for their pirate games, but they don't look golden as on the picture, they are enormous and made of really thick plastic

Spearmark 400 ml Cut The Rope Ali Bottle
Spearmark 400 ml Cut The Rope Ali Bottle
Offered by Pink Sumo

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but not BPA free, 10 Sept. 2013
I bought this as an alternative to plastic bottles as i don't want my children to drink BPA in their water everyday at school. However, on receiving the bottle, I realised it was coated with BPA containing plastic, which is not good!
They are not advertised as BPA free so I can only blame myself for not doing better research, but i have quickly replaced the bottle with the Glogg wide neck stainless steel water bottles, which are fantastic.
This bottle has only been used a couple of times and does not seem to be leaking. It also fits in the lunchbox, so might be good if you don't mind the BPA inside

Glogg Wide Necked 350ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Carabiner Top) Colour: Red
Offered by Glogg

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this little bottle, 10 Sept. 2013
Bought the bottles for my kids lunch boxes as I am sick of those plastic containers who stink after a few uses and might be toxic as well. I got the orange and the red and they both look very nice. They fit perfectly in the lunchboxes and ..no more smelly water! they are very light was well, and they don't leak so its a perfect product for me.

Glogg Wide Necked 350ml Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Carabiner Top) Colour: Lemon
Offered by Glogg

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this little bottle, 10 Sept. 2013

Original Cedarsole Inserts against Foot Odor and Sweaty Feet - Size 5.5
Original Cedarsole Inserts against Foot Odor and Sweaty Feet - Size 5.5
Offered by Zederna Insoles

4.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient to start with, 10 Sept. 2013
I have used these for a couple of months in a pair of shoes I don't wear every day. They have worked well so far. I don't think they are going to last 6 months as advertised considering I wear the specific pair of shoes I bought them for occasionally, but they work well enough

Hello Kitty Vintage Floral  Cosmetic Purse
Hello Kitty Vintage Floral Cosmetic Purse

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, 10 Sept. 2013
Bought as birthday present. It looked good on arrival but i can't comment on what happens to it after it has been used for a few weeks

Bright Stem 50 Small Thank You Cards/Notecards Pack, Vintage Style
Bright Stem 50 Small Thank You Cards/Notecards Pack, Vintage Style

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says..., 10 Sept. 2013
Exactly as described, I'm pleased with these cards. I need small cards and didn't want to spend millions so they are perfect for the job

Stephen Joseph Lunchboxes (Dinosaur)
Stephen Joseph Lunchboxes (Dinosaur)
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little lunchbox, 10 Sept. 2013
Got that for my son's reception lunches. he is very please with it. His brother had the guitar version, which was also very nice looking and quite sturdy, although it only lasted a year. I must say the much cheaper sainsburys lunchbox is in its second year and still going strong, although it obviously it doesn't look as good.

Pirate Coins & Jewellery In Pouch Treasure
Pirate Coins & Jewellery In Pouch Treasure
Offered by One Click Wonder

3.0 out of 5 stars looks nice but really poor quality, 10 Sept. 2013
Got this for my son's 4th birthday. He is very pleased which is the main thing, but the earrings broke after handling them. He just tried to open and close them and that was it.
The quality is very poor, so OK to stay in the pirate treasure chest but not really to play with them

Page: 1 | 2