Profile for J Daniels > Reviews

Content by J Daniels

J Daniels "jayman88" (Midlands, England)

Bad Education - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2012]
Bad Education - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Jack Whitehall

5.0 out of 5 stars Not everyone's cup of tea, but it's my humour so I thought it was brilliant, shame they couldn't do more with it., 10 Mar. 2015

Matchsticks 2000 Pack
Matchsticks 2000 Pack
Offered by Baby Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 10 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Matchsticks 2000 Pack (Toy)
Dad was happy

Collins Elite Compact Days to a Page Diary for 2015 - Black
Collins Elite Compact Days to a Page Diary for 2015 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any Manager, 10 Mar. 2015
Brilliant diary perfect for what I need as a Manager, there's a business card holder at the back, a plastic pocket for receipts (as I have to claim for expenses), staff annual leave section so I can see exactly when I've put each of my staff down for annual leave without having to check constantly sign on the computer and check the rota, notepad, and useful contacts page for phone numbers as well as random conversions types and list of public holidays, only thing I've noticed which is why I have given it 5 stars is some of the page headers were not printed as well as I would have like but again there was only a few and that's me being picky. Overall alright price, good size and perfect for any manager especially like me when there is a fair amount of travelling involved with my job.

Adult Spider-Man Deluxe Gloves
Adult Spider-Man Deluxe Gloves

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 14 April 2011
I ordered this product at 3.00pm and was with me for 7.30 the next morning so very quick delivery, in regards to the product it looks alright but im an adult and tbh these are still a bit big, so good quality would of jus been better if it would fit a average size adult hand.

Final Destination Blu-Ray
Final Destination Blu-Ray
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Film!!!!, 27 Aug. 2010
The Final Destination films are all really incredible except the 4th one!!!! This one is by far (in my opinion) the best one out of all of them so far, im not sure whether its worth getting on blu ray though as the picture quality is very similar to the dvd version but the sound quality is slightly better, the reason I bought it on blu ray was my dvd version had gone missing and at the time price was very similar to the dvd version. Bring on Final Destination 5 Woop!!!

AVF Eco-Mount EL104B Flat Panel TV Mount - Multi Position 12 to 25" EL104B
AVF Eco-Mount EL104B Flat Panel TV Mount - Multi Position 12 to 25" EL104B
Offered by Goldcrest Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth Every Penny!!!!!!!!!- FANTASTIC, 28 Jun. 2010
For last christmas my parents bought me a not a very well known 19 Inch LCD TV and it fits the bracket a hell of alot better than I thought it would, the instructions are really easy to follow and really easy and quick to put together, if I was to buy another tv I would definately buy another one of these brackets it is well worth the money and utterly faultless, would reccommend to anyone.

Cool Horizontal stand for Sony PS3 Slim with LEDs
Cool Horizontal stand for Sony PS3 Slim with LEDs
Offered by Headphone Centre Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good product shame bout the marks, 25 Jun. 2010
Very quick delivery, the only couple of things about the product is the box it came it seemed really flimsy and seems to offer very little protection and when I opened the product there were a few scratches and marks, however it looks good, the fans are really powerful yet really quiet, so a little dissapointed by the marks but unoticeable when in use and still works really well

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme : Complete BBC Boxset [DVD] [1999]
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme : Complete BBC Boxset [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Kathy Burke

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 7 April 2008
I loved every single second of this boxset i was in stitches but it was a big shame that they jsut couldnt continue with it one of the best sitcoms that the bbc eer made.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
Offered by united direct limited

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 1 April 2008
This game really does bring the wii to life, its like no other game i have played before, forget the gym ive had the game now for about 2 days and i have played on it so much my arms are aching, the athletic games really do work you and does really work up a sweat, a clever thing that the makers have put into this game is loads of information about the 2008 beijing olympic games, the fun thing about this is to unlock this information you need to play some fun short games, one of my mates recommeded this game to me and now i can clearly see why, i would recommend this game to anyone well done nintendo 10/10