Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dexshell Ultralite Waterproof Socks - Hi Vis (Medium UK 6-8)
Dexshell Ultralite Waterproof Socks - Hi Vis (Medium UK 6-8)
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 20 May 2015
Seem fine. It hasn't rained yet

Beyond the Coffee Shop: Riding 1970's Moto Guzzi motorcycles in Northern Canada
Beyond the Coffee Shop: Riding 1970's Moto Guzzi motorcycles in Northern Canada

5.0 out of 5 stars Ended too soon, 23 April 2015
I found this to be compulsive reading. It was just so enjoyable travelling along with the author, even if I knew in reality I would never ride those distances on those roads. Made me want to push my own riding up a gear though. Like another reviewer, I would love to get a printed version to better appreciate the pictures and maps, and I will definitely look out for any future volumes. Thank you for this one.

50ml Plastic, Acrylic Polishing Compound, Removes Haziness, Surface Marks, Discoloured Surface - Application B
Offered by Glass Polish Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Job, 3 April 2015
This did an excellent job of cleaning a motorcycle fairing screen.

Morphy Richards Cafe Mattino 47070 Programmable Filter Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee, 27 Jan. 2015
Wonderful machine, makes great coffee and very convenient

ADDIS 12 Litre Mop Pail and Wringer, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 12 Dec. 2014
Just what I wanted

Sundari Stud earrings Lapis Lazuli
Sundari Stud earrings Lapis Lazuli

4.0 out of 5 stars These are quite pretty small stud earrings and I am wearing them and ..., 19 Oct. 2014
These are quite pretty small stud earrings and I am wearing them and think they were fairly priced. However, I'm a bit frustrated as I was looking for slightly larger, very dark lapis lazuli earrings to replace some I had lost.

Playtex Flower Lace Full Cup Women's Bra Dark Purple 34E
Playtex Flower Lace Full Cup Women's Bra Dark Purple 34E

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 1 July 2014
This is a very comfortable bra that is really supportive. It is also an unusual colour, which makes a pleasant change.

Silipos Gel Toe Crest
Silipos Gel Toe Crest
Offered by Body And Base Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved comfort, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Silipos Gel Toe Crest
These were purchased to replace the huge ones supplied by the orthotist which I couldn't even walk in and which stuck out the sides of my toes. They still feel a little thick, but I am getting used to them and my toes, which had distorted after nerve damage, are much more comfortable

The White Cottage Mystery
The White Cottage Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 26 May 2014
I had never read any of Margery Allingham's writing except the Campion books and was very interested to come across this title. I really enjoyed it, not so much as a detective novel but as an historical picture of general life at the time. It was also interesting to spot certain bits of style which were to develop throughout her later books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7