Profile for IBH > Reviews

IBH

Deeply engraved solid brass 39mm circular pet tag
Deeply engraved solid brass 39mm circular pet tag

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 9 Dec. 2015
Very nice item with Great Service.

Stuburt DCC Classic Golf Shoes - Wht/Patent Wht Size 12
Stuburt DCC Classic Golf Shoes - Wht/Patent Wht Size 12
Offered by More Sports Outlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Word of warning, 14 April 2015
Nice looking shoes when purchased. Every time I wore these I got severe heel blisters and had to carry a spare pair of FJ's to change into
I purchased shoe stretchers etc and tried all of the Google solutions to try and remedy the problem but to no avail. I eventually gave up on these and binned them. £135 down the drain but once bitten twice shy. I won't be buying another pair of Stuburt shoes when there are others out there cheaper and comfortable from day one.

Golf's Golden Rule: What Every Pro Does Instinctively - And You Don't
Golf's Golden Rule: What Every Pro Does Instinctively - And You Don't
by Steve Gould

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 9 Jan. 2013
Best golf instruction book I have bought to date and I have bought many. After only a few weeks I am again hitting the ball with power and confidence. On the course I find myself now concentrated on the impact zone only and that is the only swing thought that I have, which is no bad thing. The rest of the swing seems to take care of itself. One part of the book concentrates on the rolling of the left hand through impact and beyond. I thought that this SHOULD BE PART OF THE SWING apparently not. Several swing drills are given in the book and I now have a smash bag which has been beneficial to my practice off course. Some video's are also available to view online for free. WEB address given in book.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BOOK