Profile for Caroline Thompson > Reviews

Caroline Thompson

Learn Spanish - Word Power 101
Learn Spanish - Word Power 101

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot get it to work, 17 Jun. 2014
No matter what I do with this I cannot get it to work on either my PC or my table. Useless

Learn French - Word Power 101
Learn French - Word Power 101

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not work no matter what I do with it., 17 Jun. 2014
I cannot get this to work on my pc or tablet no matter what I do with it. So far its useless.

Junior Cot Bed Colourful Transport Print Duvet Cover Set. Colour: Bright Multi-colour Transport Multi Vehicle Design. Size: 120cm x 150cm

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely product, 26 April 2014
This is a lovely product! Its good quality and bright - my 2 year old son loves it. It's great!!

COT BED DUVET/ QUILT - NON ALLERGENIC SO SOFT HOLLOWFIBRE 4.5 TOG (120 X 150 CM APPROX)
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality item, 26 April 2014
The item has a poor quality cover and in fact is very hard. I ordered 4.5 tog and the packaging stated 9 tog! Steer clear!!!

Sarah Jayne Anti-Allergy Pillow, Cot/Cot Bed
Sarah Jayne Anti-Allergy Pillow, Cot/Cot Bed
Offered by missdivagirlz

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product - would not recommend, 25 April 2014
This item is very poor! The pillow filling is unevenly distributed (even when shaken) and lumpy so much so that I've requested an immediate return and refund. To be fair my packaging had been opened and taped together so it is possible I have not got what I ordered?!