Profile for Cristiano G. Betta > Reviews

Content by Cristiano G. Betta

Cristiano G. Betta (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
short White Trunk, lightning cable for iPhone5, iPad 4, Mini iPad and new iPod
short White Trunk, lightning cable for iPhone5, iPad 4, Mini iPad and new iPod

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to bend, breaks easily, 12 Jan 2014
I like the idea of this cable but to be honest it's not great. It's really hard to bend, and don't try to bend it when it's in a USB port because you will snap the USB part of this cable off.

Fold Flat Fabric Cat Dog Carrier/Basket-49cm x 34cm x 35cm Small BEIGE. ISOFIX VEHICLE ANCHOR LOOPS. Fleece Liner.
Offered by Tested on Animals

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it, 12 Jan 2014
I bought 2 of these thinking they would be perfect cause they'd take up less space when folded up, and I was right. Funny enough though my cats really seem to love lying in them so at the moment I am using them around the house for them to lie in.

Loctite Super Glue Control Liquid - 3gm
Loctite Super Glue Control Liquid - 3gm
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and precise, 12 Jan 2014
I bought this because it was recommended to me and wow is it good. The tip of this bottle is very accurate and perfect for handling small holes, cracks, and other small items.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One)
Offered by Pish Posh

4.0 out of 5 stars A great game, 12 Jan 2014
I admit it: I'm addicted to Assasin's Creed. And although this is not the best Assassin's Creed, it is definitely the best Pirate Simulator I've ever played. Arrr!

Official Xbox One Play and Charge Kit (Xbox One)
Official Xbox One Play and Charge Kit (Xbox One)
Offered by Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 12 Jan 2014
Who wants to change AA batteries every few hours? Nobody! I just wish there was a desk charger for the Xbox One too.

Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5/5s in Metallic Black - MFi Approved

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful but slightly impractical, 12 Jan 2014
The Mophie makes for a great case but it has it's impracticalities. It does protect your phone but annoyingly it does heat up quite a bit when discharging. Also the lack of Lightning port (it uses a Micro USB port) is quite annoying.

Cocoon Grid-It! Accessory Organiser for your Purse or Travel Case - Medium
Cocoon Grid-It! Accessory Organiser for your Purse or Travel Case - Medium
Offered by Gotcha Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 12 Jan 2014
They go into every suitcase, quickly come out in the hotel, and then hop back in when I leave. Don't buy any knock offs as they are flimsy and bend like crazy.

SKROSS PRO PLUS USB World Adapter
SKROSS PRO PLUS USB World Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Europe, 12 Jan 2014
I have a few Skross adapters and bought this one because it has 2 great heads for european travel. It means you only need 2 small bits and not the entire thing when travelling to europe.

250ML WATER SPRAY BOTTLE - ALLUMINIUM BODY - ADJUSTABLE SPRAY NOZZLE - BRAND NEW

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but powerful, 12 Jan 2014
Bought this as a deterrent for my cats. Really works very well. Just sad I couldn't pick the color. Obviously I got stuck with a Purple one.

Samsonite Pro Dlx 3 55cm Trolley Case - Black
Samsonite Pro Dlx 3 55cm Trolley Case - Black
Offered by koffer24 de

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality suitcase, 12 Jan 2014
It's easy to find small suitcases that can be brought on as cabin luggage, but I noticed few of them survive a trip in the hold. This Samsonite is durable (I also have it's larger brother) and will easily survive a trip in the hold or in the cabin. I love the build in toiletry bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3