Profile for Mr. E. Harper > Reviews

Content by Mr. E. Harper

Mr. E. Harper "TromboneJerome" (London)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best vape I've ever used., 25 Mar. 2014
Size, convenience, mobility, effectiveness. This vape has it all. I LOVE it want to buy a couple more to keep at home and my studio.

Harvard Medical School Guide to Healing Your Sinuses (Harvard Medical School Guides)
by Ralph Metson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 25 Mar. 2014
Very informative and helpful book. Helps me converse with my doctor more clearly about my needs. The info in this book is invaluable.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging Varies)
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 50ml (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best moisturiser ever., 25 Mar. 2014
Well worth the price. Very pleased. Doesn't smell bad, however there is a slight antiseptic fragrance to it. I'm looking forwrd to trying the no smell formula I've heard about.

Poo Pourri Original Toilet Spray 118 ml
Poo Pourri Original Toilet Spray 118 ml
Offered by Viola UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelivable Product!, 25 Mar. 2014
Believe the adverts and believe the hype. This product works exactly as advertised. Couldn't be happier. I'm a user for life!

Sick [DVD] [1998] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Sick [DVD] [1998] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly aptly named, 27 May 2010
This film is better, sicker, funnier, weirder, eye-opening, insightful, thoughtful, provocative and daring than I originally remember. I recommend it to anyone interested in people.

Hercules Trombone Stand DS520B
Hercules Trombone Stand DS520B
Offered by Normans Musical Instruments

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 May 2010
It's a but fiddly getting the horn on and off the stand. I don't know if this will get easier with wear or not. The stand also fits a bit more uneasy and awkward in my gig bag. It is very sturdy and doesn't fall over easily and seems like it will last quite a while. It's also good because it doesn't interfere with my clip-op mic when taking on and off the stand. For the price it's a good stand that does the job.