Profile for gilmorha > Reviews

Content by gilmorha

gilmorha

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 8 Jun 2014
I have used this most successfully with my Freesat & Freeview boxes with no difficulty experienced upon installation from receipt.

Carbon Monoxide Detector (2)
Carbon Monoxide Detector (2)
Offered by VISTA ENT
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Carbon Monoxide Detector (2)
I always use these in my Caravan as an extra security precaution even though I have a fitted detector which works as well

Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her
Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 15 Jan 2014
I have found the book very difficult to not only read but by putting myself in Kate's place how difficult to cope.

There She Goes Again (Bonus Track)
There She Goes Again (Bonus Track)

5.0 out of 5 stars fan, 15 Jan 2014
I have enjoyed James Blunt music for a long time and have purchased a number of his cd's for pleasure.

Stay The Night
Stay The Night
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Stay The Night (MP3 Download)
As I have said previously I enjoy James Blunt's variety of songs and have quite a few of his cd's

By Request
By Request

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: By Request (MP3 Download)
I purchased this for my wife who has played it over again and again, She enjoyed the variety of songs.

You're Beautiful (Clean Edit)
You're Beautiful (Clean Edit)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Jan 2014
I like James Blunt and have several of his cd's. I enjoy the variety of his work and his songs.

Nikon COOLPIX P510 Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 42x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, 15 Jan 2014
I have used this camera quite a lot both indoors and outdoors while on holiday. The zoom is a terrific asset.

Innova 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit USB/SDHC/TF Card Reader for iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5 and iPod Nano 7 [Supports iOS 6,7]

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 15 Jan 2014
I have used this and found it to do exactly what it says in the ads. is was easy to transfer my photos to my Ipad

LEGO Model 6118: Wheels
LEGO Model 6118: Wheels

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: LEGO Model 6118: Wheels (Toy)
My Grandson who is a Lego fan found the wheels a great asset to his collection, giving him plenty of flexibility to use his imagination

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5