Profile for Dr. Feelgood > Reviews

Content by Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Zehui NEW Red Circular Pendant Collar Puppy Led Safety Night Light Pet Dog Collar
Offered by TB3C(shipping 15-23 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been here before, 8 Jan 2014
Purchased 3 colours and have just reviewed the green one which temporarily stopped working when our Malamute went into the sea. The red ones fine though (Jack Russell who doesn't like water). This red is really bright. Excellent and seems sturdy.

Suma Cranberries 2.5 kg
Suma Cranberries 2.5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Cranberry sauce, cranberry chutney, more cranberry sauce, and cranberries on my cornflakes., 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Suma Cranberries 2.5 kg (Grocery)
Excellent product. Have purchased before. Just managed to buy a rather larger bag than I really wanted! I am sure they will make me healthy though.

Grafix Set Of 5 Glass Paints - Make & Design Your Own Glass Art !
Grafix Set Of 5 Glass Paints - Make & Design Your Own Glass Art !
Offered by UK HOT BARGAINS

5.0 out of 5 stars Box looks good, 8 Jan 2014
Haven't tried them yet - am going to try them on a low energy lightbulb. Will it work, and will they retain their colour with the heat. Only time will tell. Cheap as chips anyway.

Zehui NEW Green Circular Pendant Collar Puppy Led Safety Night Light Pet Dog Collar
Offered by TOPCITY

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Christmas - is it Santa or are they UFOs?, 8 Jan 2014
Purchased 3 different colours for our 2 Malamutes and the Jack Russell. Look brilliant when they are all on the beach in the dark together! Very bright indeed. Seem more sturdy than those feeble clip on LEDs which fall apart after two minutes. Haven't fallen apart yet (about 6 substantial uses so far, as the Malamutes don't stand still !) but the green one temporarily stopped working when our male Malamute decided to go in the sea. Therefore splashproof, but not waterproof apparently. Seem to resist the "jiggle" factor though. Might buy some more just to have some spares. Best we've tried so far until someone produces a completely fullproof version. Spring clip is stiff, but its just technique.

Maroon 60th Birthday Card - 1953 Was A Very Special Year - 2013 Year Card
Maroon 60th Birthday Card - 1953 Was A Very Special Year - 2013 Year Card

5.0 out of 5 stars It all seems like a long time ago, 8 Jan 2014
Nice card - very interesting, but I don't think the 60 year old got to read it properly as there was too much else going on at the time. Never mind - as the purchaser I liked it!

Hot Wheels V9985 Toy Story Blastin' Buzz Paint Job, Wheelin' Woody, RC, Bucket O' Speed, Rex Rider 5-Pack Gift Set Character Car Vehicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Super duper, 8 Jan 2014
I loved them; my son-in-law loved them, but my granddaughter who they were bought for was fairly disinterested and preferred dressing up. I blame her Dad who said she needed some cars for Christmas. Actually really nice but pretty pricey for what they are. If I were still a Matchbox toy collector I would buy these, just because they look cool.

Happy 60th Birthday Party Banner - Pink Silver Age 60 Today
Happy 60th Birthday Party Banner - Pink Silver Age 60 Today
Offered by Swoosh Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitzy, 8 Jan 2014
Its a banner and it says 60. Its very bright and glitzy though. Nice one. Even my partner appreciated it when she returned home and it was draped over the front door.

Hot Wheels Toy Story 3 Claw Rescue Stunt Track Set with Car
Hot Wheels Toy Story 3 Claw Rescue Stunt Track Set with Car
Offered by webGIOCHERIA

5.0 out of 5 stars What a storm, 8 Jan 2014
Nice bit of kit. My 3 and 6 year old granddaughters loved it (and it kept them amused for at least 15 minutes), but I agree, there is no way the grab is going to work. I quitelike it though - especially the Toy Story cars (extra - only comes with 1 which is a bit mean).

Perfectly Pink Party Happy 60th Birthday Paper Flag Bunting - 12ft
Perfectly Pink Party Happy 60th Birthday Paper Flag Bunting - 12ft
Offered by Seasonal Party Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly pink they are, 8 Jan 2014
Just what it says 'on the tin'. Nice product - recommended. Now that may partner's 60th is over we are going to see if the charity shop want to sell it on!

Magnetsandhangers Alaskan Malamute - Novelty Dog Fridge Magnets - In Charge
Magnetsandhangers Alaskan Malamute - Novelty Dog Fridge Magnets - In Charge
Offered by MagnetAndHangers

5.0 out of 5 stars Went down a storm, 8 Jan 2014
We have 2 Malamutes and this one happens to look just like our male 5 year old. 'The boss' therefore loved it, especially as her love and joy Mr. Mute bought it for her for Christmas with a pair of 'Marigolds'. Great gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13