Profile for Fm Oshea > Reviews

Content by Fm Oshea

Fm Oshea "Frances O'Shea" (Kent, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Jeep XXL Extra Large Wheeled Holdall - 5 Years Warranty! (Red 31 Inch)
Jeep XXL Extra Large Wheeled Holdall - 5 Years Warranty! (Red 31 Inch)
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 May 2014
Great Bag sturdy nice looking I need extra luggage on a flight this is ideal also wheels perfect for me.

Womens Ladies Supersoft Hooded Onesie Onezee Snuggle Cosy Teddy Bear Bunny
Womens Ladies Supersoft Hooded Onesie Onezee Snuggle Cosy Teddy Bear Bunny
Price: £17.95 - £24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug..., 20 April 2014
I absolutely love it..it's gorgeous And I am not easily pleased! It's snugly it's comfortable it looks good too I havn't taken it off unless I have had too. I am ordering it in pink. It feels and looks more expensive that it is, Even the husband remarked how nice it looked?!

ESPRIT Women's Turtleneck Long - regular Sweatshirt  - Red - Rot (692 MAGIC BERRY) - 14 (Brand size: L)
ESPRIT Women's Turtleneck Long - regular Sweatshirt - Red - Rot (692 MAGIC BERRY) - 14 (Brand size: L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Warmer., 22 Feb 2014
Really good nice feel to the skin perfect colour. In the winter roll necks are an essential item in my wardrobe, I always need to wear one under my sweater or coat. I like to have my neck warmly covered but not too hot. So, a variety of colours are great to have . I also like them to be longer length , and quite deep in the roll neck. This ticked all boxes.

Strange Conflict (Black Magic)
Strange Conflict (Black Magic)

4.0 out of 5 stars Books I have Loved., 22 Feb 2014
I read Dennis Wheatley first during the 60's And Loved his books. This book 'Strange Conflict 'was amongst my many favourites. Re-reading the entire collection has been a great pleasure. Imaginative writing soundly based on his personnel expirences during both world wars. He is probably best known for his tales of the occult , as in 'The Devil Rides Out 'always a favourite , 'The Ka of Gifford Hilary' great story . They Found Atlantis' another great adventure.I am about to settle down on a rainy Saturday afternoon with a cup of tea with biscuits ! And my choice of the day is The Golden Spaniard a tale of tthe Spanish Revolution.

Sisley Eau Du Soir Soap - 100g/3.5oz
Sisley Eau Du Soir Soap - 100g/3.5oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss in a Bar, 1 Dec 2013
Glorious luxurious to use this in the shower or better still in a hot bath. Followed if possible by Body Lotion but if the budget doesn't stretch to it and Santa isn't playing go for the soap..weird tho' it sounds it smells so good I could bite it..taste horrible smell good though! Merry Christmad

Sisley - Eau Du Soir Limited Edition For Women 100ml EDP
Sisley - Eau Du Soir Limited Edition For Women 100ml EDP
Offered by Parfümerie Beauty4You

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Beautiful Scent Ever!, 1 Dec 2013
It is subtle distinctive utterly beguiling ...a fragrance which you cannot get enough of, I don't like strong scent or weak ineffectual ones I really dislike musky fragrance's this can be worn layered with the silky Body Lotion also Deodorant The Soap is well..Gorgeous . It doesn't come cheap....so this Christmas strike! While you may.you won't regret it...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2014 9:56 PM BST

Sherlock - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sherlock Holmes, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
How difficult it must surely be to bring something new to a such long time theme in the first place..but Benedict Cumberbatch has succeeded far beyond any expectations..I loved it so did my family anyone I spoke to also raved about it ...so good . Hope it returns very soon . Meanwhile I shall feast on the DVD's over Christmas if Father Christmas is listening . Benedict Cumberbatch is an actor I would make a point of watching in any film .

Musketeer Girl (Dress) - Kids Costume 5 - 7 years
Musketeer Girl (Dress) - Kids Costume 5 - 7 years
Offered by Partypackage Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbies & The Three Muskateers, 8 July 2013
Once my granddaughter had seen the DVD she was desperate to have a dressing up muskateer dress, it arrived quickly was very well made with a hooped petticoat to make the skirt stand out, good quality material she looked fabulous. A musketeer hat with curling feather, one of my belts with a sword stuck in it, she was in her element a very happy little girl. I mean muskateer ...

Hogwarts Hufflepuff Boys Cardigan Charcoal/Yellow 9-10 Years
Hogwarts Hufflepuff Boys Cardigan Charcoal/Yellow 9-10 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular Grandma, 8 July 2013
I bought two of these very well made cardigans for my grandsons who are great Harry Potter fans. Quite often I have a twig pointed at me, arm outstretched Expelliarmous ?? What are they telling me?. Once they saw these comfortable smart Cardigans with the names of their favourite house on them I was hugely popular . I would recommend them.

A Caribbean Mystery (Miss Marple)
A Caribbean Mystery (Miss Marple)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 8 July 2013
I love it. I can't tell you how many times I have read it..in front of the fire with steaming hot cuppa digestive biscuits ..just the ticking of the clock in the background ...curled up on the sofa or tucked up in my lovely comfy bed . But in my mind ! I am in Barbados with Miss Marple an exotic setting for an excellent bit of sleuthing .Marvellous.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4