Profile for cazza > Reviews

Murder in Mind: The Top Ten Criminal Puzzles of the Twentieth Century
Murder in Mind: The Top Ten Criminal Puzzles of the Twentieth Century
by Kirk Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars disgusting state of supposedly new book, 5 Dec. 2015
Disgusting for a new book it has obviously been read many times as dirty and creased never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

Happy feet scrubber Foot Cleaner scrubber washer bath brush massage
Happy feet scrubber Foot Cleaner scrubber washer bath brush massage

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 Aug. 2013
Not what I thought it would be found it quite uncomfortable and slippy would not recommend as it is quite wide not for everyone. Couldn't send back as I used it once.

The Mammy
The Mammy
by Brendan O'Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars typical of its time, hilarious but with a serious tone., 20 Sept. 2002
This review is from: The Mammy (Paperback)
The mammy is so funny you can almost feel that you are part of the family when reading it. Once I started reading it I could not put it down. Though life was difficult in the 60's it brings out the funnier sides of life. Definitely a book to read if you are feeling a bit down because I laughed till I cried at some of the antics Agnus and her best friend get up to. I was unable to put the book down for long I just had to keep reading it. I have also purchased 'The Chiseller and The Granny' the follow up books to this one and cannot wait to read them. I've told everyone I know to read them. Absolutely brilliant!!!! As a history student I have to read some serious stuff so this was the perfect light relief to read.