Profile for E. K. Moat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Commitments (Soundtrack)
The Commitments (Soundtrack)

3.0 out of 5 stars Had all I need, 23 May 2014
This album had the songs I wanted and others I didn't, but it was cheaper to buy the album than just the songs I wanted alone.

TOYOTA Trim Panel bumper Clips 8mm 6mm 10mm push rivet x 15
TOYOTA Trim Panel bumper Clips 8mm 6mm 10mm push rivet x 15
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 May 2014
Fantastic vfm, better quality than OEM clips and less than half the price. I paid the same price for these 15 various sized clips as I did at the dealers last year for 3 of the same size, and the OEM ones weren't a good fit.

inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 games in one, 23 May 2014
Played all the way through collecting good karma and related abilities then played all the way through again collecting bad karma and abilities, two games in one. Excellent concept, easy to remember controls, I just can't fault it.

Clarks Mens Casual Neelix Free Textile Shoes In Grey Standard Fit Size 11
Clarks Mens Casual Neelix Free Textile Shoes In Grey Standard Fit Size 11

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and comfortable, 23 May 2014
Although a bit expensive for a canvas shoe, these are nice and light. they were a bit tight at first, being new, but after about 8-10 hours of wear are quite comfortable. A very clean and modern looking style too. one star off for the price.

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Campaign is too short !, 9 Jan 2014
These call of Duty games are getting shorter with each one. The graphics are superb the action is brilliant, but a bit too hectic at times, more shooting and running than exploration and stealth. But the campaign is over too quick, so unless you're an online gamer, which I am not, Call of duty ghosts is not good value for money. But hey at least I can get a good trade in for it as I finished it quick.

iBPM® Nokia Lumia 520 Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth
iBPM® Nokia Lumia 520 Screen Protector 10 pack plus free cloth
Offered by BPM UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to apply, 9 Jan 2014
Very easy to apply and lots of spares if you mess it up make theses a very good buy. I liked the tip about fitting the protector in a damp/steamy bathroom as there is less chance of dust in the air, I never would have thought of that one.

Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
Offered by Hughes Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Basically a film with very limited interaction, 9 Jan 2014
I should have known, "from the makers of heavy rain" another film with limited interaction. This game is sooooo slow I fell asleep during one of the cinematic scenes. The controls are freaky and too limited and the storyline is so fragmented, going from one end of the timeline to the other all through the game. A total waste of money, I could have bought and got more entertainment out of 2 Blue ray or 3 DVD films to watch for the money. Some of the graphics are excellent, like facial movements but some of the scenery leaves a lot to be desired, eg. a car driving through snow without kicking up spray from the wheels. Camera angles make it difficult to see things coming as well.

Sandisk 16GB MicroSDHC Micro SD HC Memory Card For Nokia Lumia 520 Mobile
Sandisk 16GB MicroSDHC Micro SD HC Memory Card For Nokia Lumia 520 Mobile
Offered by DigiBits

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 9 Jan 2014
What can I say, it's a micro SD card and it functions as it should bata bing bata boom ta da

Back To Bedlam
Back To Bedlam
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars One track purchase, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Back To Bedlam (Audio CD)
I purchased this just for the Beautiful track. It turned out to have several other tracks I like. bing bong

Get Lucky (Radio Edit)
Get Lucky (Radio Edit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good track, 9 Jan 2014
I Bought this after listening to a free sample of the album, this was the only track I liked on the album.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5