Profile for Marcus To > Reviews

Content by Marcus To

Marcus To

Chiemsee Casual Daypack Hyper 32 liters Black (CHECK MAGNET) 5060020
Chiemsee Casual Daypack Hyper 32 liters Black (CHECK MAGNET) 5060020

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good quality backpack with many compartments perfect for days out/ ..., 18 Sep 2014
I was very wary when purchasing this backpack as I could not find any reviews or information on the company.
I thought I would take the plunge as it was only £20 at the time and was pleasantly surprised.
This is a good quality backpack with many compartments perfect for days out/ school.
I would of thought for the price I bought it at that the fabric would be thin and the zippers cheap plastic.
I couldn't of been more wrong.
The quality is fantastic and now I am just trying to find more reasons to use it so it doesn't get wasted stored away
Would highly recommend this range of bags

Nyko Playpad for Android/Bluetooth (Black)
Nyko Playpad for Android/Bluetooth (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, 31 Jan 2014
First of all I would say I have done a lot of research on this before I bought it due to the amount of bad reviews and problems posted on the web. I thought I'd take a gamble and it paid off!
I has been working fine for me and suits my needs perfectly.
I have only bought it to play Emulators on my Nexus 10 (snes, n64, playstation). It has worked perfectly with all of these.
From my research I would say:
-DO NOT download their playground app. seems that this is the cause of all problems. I wouldn't risk it
- Initially the HID mode wouldnt work on my Nexus, I played around a bit, downloaded the firmware app (but didnt actually use or open it) and then it worked fine.
Both my S3 and Nexus 10 have the latest Android version to my knowledge (kitkat?), so it IS compatible.

Not much more to say, does all I want.
-Can map the buttons in game,
-Its portable
-has a convenient stand for my devices,
-Can recharge the control (unlike the moga control that needed batteries.)

I do not know how well it would work with 'proper' newer games such as shadowgun etc so cannot comment. But is great for the old emulators.