ARRAY(0xa548b9cc)

Profile for Rupert Saunders > Reviews

Content by Rupert Saunders

Rupert Saunders

Climb Like A Pro! Your Essential Training Guide To Cycling Hills FASTER: Be fit, fast & FIRST and feel TERRIFIC for it! (Includes 10 Supercharged Hill Climbing Workouts)
Price: 2.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, practical advice from a Pro, 7 July 2013
Rebecca is a great coach and this book will make you climb hills faster - so you have more fun. Lots of good practical tips and some excellent training programmes.

If I have one (small) criticism, it's that she tends to use too many words which makes this more of a read, rather than an instant guide. But the tips are all there for you to find.

** I've now done my first ride since reading this book. Here's what I learnt:
> moved my seat 0.5cm forward - much more comfortable in the saddle, down on the bars more
> changing down an extra gear at the bottom of hills - energy at the top!
> pushing on harder throughout the ride
So, I'm not yet climbing like a pro, but I am getting better! ***

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Price: 14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little devices, 5 Feb 2012
Was a bit nervous about setting these up after reading other reviews but it worked first time. Plugged them in, paired them up and 'bingo' tele now talks to broadband and we can stream movies. Dead easy.

My only comment would be that the cables (yes, there are two included) are a bit short - about 1m. You might need to think about that if your devices are some way from the plugs. And, contrary to the instructions, they do work fine on extension leads and adapters