Profile for miss j scott > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars epic, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
This game is the best game on my kindle joint with 5 nights at Freddies 2 I can not wate until the next update or the next game the best game ever trust me!!!!!!!

Children Book : I Wish I Were a SEAHORSE (Great Book for Kids) (Age 4 - 9) (Animal Habitats and Beginner Reader Books 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this book (definitely)!!!, 1 Jun. 2014
This book is very educational it tells you allot about
Seahorses are my 2nd favourite animals after reading
This book. Now I know lots of wonderful facts about sea horses
Get this book!

Blast of the Dragon's Fury: A Hilarious Dragon Epic Fantasy Book with Dragons (Andy Smithson 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!!!!!!!!, 31 May 2014
Nobody in my family of 5 like this book
It is a wast of time reading this book
I totally recommend you DON'T get this rubbish book.

Angry Sam: Tales of a Bullied Kid
Angry Sam: Tales of a Bullied Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best book ever!!!!!!!!!, 31 May 2014
I have read allot of book's in my time but
This is easily the no 1 book of
All time this book is great for kids
I and my 2 7 and 9 year old sons love
It to bits I recommend you get it.

The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

5.0 out of 5 stars What a big bang!!!, 23 Feb. 2014
Bought this box set for my partner however this is the best DVD set for all the family it is just hilarious. My nine year old is always putting it on and often hear him in peels of laughter. It is exceptional value, we just want the new season now :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Match Attax, 21 Dec. 2013
I bought this product for my Match Attax mad son. I feel it gives good value as I really bought it for the tin to hold some of his cards but you get 50 cards extra so the tin only costs a few pounds!

Official Tottenham Hotspur FC Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
Official Tottenham Hotspur FC Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
by Michael Bridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Spurs!!!!, 21 Dec. 2013
This was bought for our Spurs supporting son (aged 9) for Christmas. It is good quality and was sent promptly and I know my son will enjoy it. Better value than a Spurs calender.

Advent Calendar - Santa or Snowman Christmas Decoration Metal & Wooden Advent Box Calendar (Red Santa)

5.0 out of 5 stars Traditional Advent Calendar, 21 Dec. 2013
I was slightly disappointed with the size of the product especially with the price however the measurements are indicated on the product details. It is a huge hit with the children and they are often arguing who's turn it is!!! It will be a Christmas piece that will come out year after year and will be cheaper in the long run as apposed to the chocolate advents.

Tottenham Hot Spurs Water Bottle
Tottenham Hot Spurs Water Bottle
Offered by RED AMOS 10 COLLECTIBLES

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Spurs!!!, 21 Dec. 2013
This was bought for an avid supporter and he loves it. Good quality product, it is what it is and arrived promptly.

TVGuide.co.uk UK TV Guide
TVGuide.co.uk UK TV Guide

3.0 out of 5 stars So so guide, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: TVGuide.co.uk UK TV Guide (App)
I keep finding that if I use this app the date has not changed from the previous session therefore I am unable to find out what is on that day.

Page: 1 | 2