Profile for jimc632 > Reviews

Racing Post Pocket Diary 2014
by Racing Post
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent diaries, 9 Jan. 2014
Keeps me w ell informed of racing fixt urges. My friend is highly satisfied as she has interest in other s ports.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop battery, 25 April 2013
battery was neede to replace old battery. This one is spot on and my laptop is up and running again.

Amour et Vengeance (Love & Revenge)
Amour et Vengeance (Love & Revenge)

2.0 out of 5 stars Amour et Vengeance, 21 Feb. 2013
The story itself was quite good, But sometimes I felt I wwas reading the authors notes. { A car pulls up,Nicole opens the door. Two men are outside}} This sort of example features throughout the book leaving not enough tension, mystery or explanation. As I sald it was like authors notes or at best first draft.

Tetras Double 4FT6 Metal Bed frame
Tetras Double 4FT6 Metal Bed frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Bed, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Tetras Double 4FT6 Metal Bed frame
silver framed bed

1] Itis a sturdy comfortable bed and I would recommend it to anyone that is interested. Reaonably priced and arrived in good time

Boy Entrant; The Recollections of a Royal Air Force Brat
Boy Entrant; The Recollections of a Royal Air Force Brat

5.0 out of 5 stars Marched recollections, 25 Jan. 2013
Spot on, enjoyed it. Seems was at Cranwell way the same time. But in a differemt section I.e.M T. SE TOOK @@

Genuine 2 Kw Greenhouse Heater
Genuine 2 Kw Greenhouse Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars greenhouse heater, 23 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Genuine 2 Kw Greenhouse Heater
first this item was delivered within48 hours of ordering. I would recomend it to anyone with an 8by 6 greenhouse. I found most reliable and more than adequate for my needs, and at 3p per hour running costs what more can anyone want.

Jim Carter

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars jims kindle review, 9 Dec. 2011
Since buying my kindle I can once more read in bed. Prior to that, because of health problems I could not hold a book. Now I can read again. A good product, easy to use, and purchasing new stories is easy.