Profile for bobplayskeyboards > Reviews

Content by bobplayskeyboards

bobplayskeyboards

CHESS PIECES. WOODEN. KING 77mm. FELTED. WOODEN BOX
CHESS PIECES. WOODEN. KING 77mm. FELTED. WOODEN BOX
Offered by games and gifts

1.0 out of 5 stars No Chess Board, 5 Mar. 2014
be aware. If you order this you will not get a chess board supllied and therefore will not be able to play chess unless you supply a chess board from some where else. I think this is really misleading because the picture on the advert has the pieces sitting on a board

Petit Tour De Manche: Cross-channel Cycling Route: Weymouth 2 Weymouth via Poole, Cherbourg and Saint-Malo
by Mark Porter

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Dissapointing, 9 Dec. 2013
Having learnt about the petit tour de manche I am considering this trip as a cycle camp tour next year (2014). Last year we did a section of the Danube cycleway and used the "bikeline guide" which was all that was needed on that occassion and I had hoped that this Mark Porter book would do the same thing. The book claims to contain "detailed mapping" however this is a misleading statement. I cannot even figure out where the route goes by trying to transfer the sparse information provided and follow it on a french IGN map. What maps the book does provide are poor on detail and there is "no way" that I would use this publication as navigational tool. At the start of the book the authur spends two pages telling what sort of bike to ride and what clothes to wear and yet the all important maps are skimpy on detail. The book satisfies neither the competent long distance cyclists nor the novice beginer. I wish I had not spent £11.99 buying it and my advice would be to put your money to buying IGN 1:25000 maps and mark up the route from imformation freely availble on the internet.

Chef'n Freshforce Citrus Juicer Lime Colour
Chef'n Freshforce Citrus Juicer Lime Colour
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit., 27 Jun. 2013
Looks the part and does what it is meant to. Easy to clean.You do NOT need strong hands to get the juice out of the fruit.

Nuttery Squirrel Proof Globe Bird Seed Feeder
Nuttery Squirrel Proof Globe Bird Seed Feeder
Offered by gardenbestbuys

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficuilt to Clean, 24 May 2013
I have had this feeder for around six months now and the birds like it and the squirrels hate it - which is all good.However the big failing is that it is very difficuilt to clean. This can only be done by taking it apart which requires the use of screwdrivers. A little more thought into the design and it could have been a great bit of kit but the lack of engineering forthought lets it down. Damp rotting food scraps is not a desirable dinner for birds and so regular cleaning is a must. Shame.

SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars better than ipod, 26 Feb. 2011
This is my second sansa clip, my previous being he 4Gb which I bought after getting rid of my Ipod. The reason I disliked the ipod was because it was possible to fill it with rafts of music ,however the only way to delete was via a computers Iplayer. I wanted the facillty to listen to tracks and if I descided that the track wasn't to my liking - to be able to ditch it there and then. This is easy with the Sansa. It's easy to load music and navigate around menu's. Because the Sansa is so small it can be easy to mislay - and thats the reason I had to buy a new one. The new one has loads more memory and the new one seems to have better volume levels even though I had altered the zone location on the old one (restricted volume for europeans)