Profile for Mr Jef Robinson > Reviews

Content by Mr Jef Robinson

Mr Jef Robinson

Saicoo® 8A/40W 5 USB High output Ports Car Charger(83CM Cable Length), with separated ON/OFF Switch /LED indicator and one Silicone Paste and Velcro, Charger for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4; iPads and iPods; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Note 2; Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX; HTC One X V S and more ¨C black
Offered by saicoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service!, 1 Sep 2014
A good quality product but what I was impressed with more than anything else was the excellent customer service! I had a problem and Jane from SAICOO pro-actively resolved it in no time at all. Extremely responsive and highly recommended.

The only negative is that sometimes the male connector seems to move in the car cigarette socket and disconnect. No big deal and could be down to the car, rather than the product.

The Book of Burger
The Book of Burger
by Rachael Ray

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for BBQ lovers!, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Book of Burger (Paperback)
I borrowed this from the library on a whim but it looked so good that I had to go and order it!

We've (well, my wife as she's the real foodie) not actually got around to trying any of the recipes as of yet but there's some great inspiration when just flicking through the pages. Let's just hope that the summer holds out just that little bit longer so we can make the most of the BBQ and not have to resort to cooking indoors!

Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair Black - Includes air pump and exercise DVD
Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair Black - Includes air pump and exercise DVD
Offered by OfficeFitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work!, 7 Aug 2012
I somehow managed to hurt my back so it was suggested that I try this Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair. It wasn't cheap but it certainly helped with the discomfort on a day to day basis so it could be considered value for money. In addition, the delivery was extremely quick and customer services were excellent when I contacted them with a query.

No instructions are actually needed as the "build" (if it can even be called that) is so simple.

Recommended!

FORD FIESTA ESCORT FOCUS MONDEO KA GALAXY PUMA IPOD INTERFACE ADAPTOR
FORD FIESTA ESCORT FOCUS MONDEO KA GALAXY PUMA IPOD INTERFACE ADAPTOR
Offered by BASS JUNKIES - Wolverhampton

5.0 out of 5 stars East Commute!, 8 July 2010
Excellent service from the supplier where the iPod interface was received the next working day.

Great quality product that has already made my hour car journey much more enjoyable. I was not aware of was that unit was not compatible with the standard 6006 multi CD player in my 2001 Focus (I take responsibility for this and expect that this was down to lack of research), but where I had a single CD player (the 6000) from a previous car, it was a simple job to swap over and connect up.

This product provides CD quality via the iPod and is vastly superior to the FM transmitters that I have tried in the past. In addition it charges the iPod on the move (not the case with an iPhone, however). In summary, a great product at a very reasonable price.

Swissgear GA-7303-13F00 15.4-inch Maxxum Laptop Backpack (Red)
Swissgear GA-7303-13F00 15.4-inch Maxxum Laptop Backpack (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wenger Swissgear Maxxum Laptop Backpack, 28 April 2008
What can I say other than "Excellent Product"?!

I've used this backpack in all kinds of places and situations and have always been happy with it's capacity, comfort and the number and location of storage compartments.

If I wanted to be really critical (or provide constructive feedback depending upon your point of view) I would suggest that the front pocket be detachable as without it it may be small enough to be classed as hand luggage whilst on a plane. Currently it's a bit deep but this is in no way a critisism - just an observation that some people may find useful! ;o)