Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Andrea Harding > Reviews

Content by Andrea Harding

Andrea Harding

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
12 Sizes Bamboo Crochet Hooks Knitting Needles 3.0-10mm
12 Sizes Bamboo Crochet Hooks Knitting Needles 3.0-10mm
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 15 Aug. 2015
Quick delivery. Nice and smooth so it does catch wool. I'm very pleased with them. I would recommend these to all who croquet.

ZODIAC STAINLESS STEEL 2 LITRE 70oz VALUE TEAPOT
ZODIAC STAINLESS STEEL 2 LITRE 70oz VALUE TEAPOT
Offered by TCB DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 15 Aug. 2015
Very quick delivery. Excellent value for money. I get 8 small mugs or 7 big mugs of tea. Perfect and no dripping from the spout! I'm well pleased with it.

Hand wool spinning starter kit - includes drop spindle, instructions and 4 shades of Finnish sheeps wool rovings
Offered by The Wool Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Aug. 2015
Excellent value for money. I'm really pleased with it. First time I have tried drop spinning and the results were perfect! Good wool roving. I recommend this to everyone whether a beginner like me or experienced.

Always Knitting And Sewing 20 polycotton fat quarters LUCKY DIP MIXED florals spots stripes mixed colours
Offered by Always knitting & Sewing

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 15 Aug. 2015
Absolutely fabulous! Got lots of different colours and patterns and each piece is a very good size. Also it was packaged beautiful and very well presented. Good quality material. Good value for money and delivery was very quick. Will be ordering again I'm very impressed.

Men's Chromed Up Official Fast N' Loud T-Shirt (X Large, Black)
Men's Chromed Up Official Fast N' Loud T-Shirt (X Large, Black)
Offered by Bullshirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 15 Aug. 2015
My husband loves this t-shirt. He is a big fan of fast and loud. Excellent fit and it washes and dries beautiful( it didn't shrink or stretch) will be ordering again.

Toilet Plunger Kitchen Sink Waste Pipe Unblocker Cleaner Blue
Toilet Plunger Kitchen Sink Waste Pipe Unblocker Cleaner Blue
Offered by STK e-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 15 Aug. 2015
Quick delivery and it cleared the bathroom sink blockage with ease. Very pleased with product.

niceeshop(TM) Canvas Flower Credit Card Case Bag Holder with 20 Card Slot,Light Pink
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 15 Aug. 2015
It arrived very quickly and I'm really pleased with it. All my cards fit into it beautifully and it looks stylish.

Rectangle Shape White Thick Filter Sponge for Aquarium 116 x 15cm
Rectangle Shape White Thick Filter Sponge for Aquarium 116 x 15cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with filter, 9 Aug. 2014
I am really pleased with filter. It is exactly what the description says and what I needed. The delivery was very quick, I ordered it on the 28th July and it arrived on the 5th August and it came from Hong Kong. I've used it as a pre filter to stop fry from being sucked into the tank filter. It works a treat, much better then the stocking I had on the filter. Will buy again of this seller.

Ellie-Bo Shipwreck Handpainted Polyresin Aquarium Ornament, 29 x 11.5 x 12.5 cm
Ellie-Bo Shipwreck Handpainted Polyresin Aquarium Ornament, 29 x 11.5 x 12.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 4 Jun. 2014
This is ideal for big tanks because it is a good size in length,width and height. My fish love it. The holes are a good size, my mollies can easily get through. The detail is excellent It looks amazing in the tank. I'm very pleased with it. It was delivered very quickly and it was well packaged. I would recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 11:25 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 4 Jun. 2014
This is the best aquarium plant I have ever bought. It was delivered very quickly. The quality is brilliant. When you get it you loosen all the branches with leaves on and I bent it into an arch, it is a very good length and width and height. My fish absolutely love it. They swim under it and they tunnel between the leaves for the bits of food. It looks so natural in the tank. My family and friends always pass good comments about it. I love this product. Any body with a big tank should get this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3