Profile for Andrea Harding > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rectangle Shape White Thick Filter Sponge for Aquarium 116 x 15cm
Rectangle Shape White Thick Filter Sponge for Aquarium 116 x 15cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with filter, 9 Aug. 2014
I am really pleased with filter. It is exactly what the description says and what I needed. The delivery was very quick, I ordered it on the 28th July and it arrived on the 5th August and it came from Hong Kong. I've used it as a pre filter to stop fry from being sucked into the tank filter. It works a treat, much better then the stocking I had on the filter. Will buy again of this seller.

Ellie-Bo Shipwreck Handpainted Polyresin Aquarium Ornament, 29 x 11.5 x 12.5 cm
Ellie-Bo Shipwreck Handpainted Polyresin Aquarium Ornament, 29 x 11.5 x 12.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 4 Jun. 2014
This is ideal for big tanks because it is a good size in length,width and height. My fish love it. The holes are a good size, my mollies can easily get through. The detail is excellent It looks amazing in the tank. I'm very pleased with it. It was delivered very quickly and it was well packaged. I would recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 11:25 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 4 Jun. 2014
This is the best aquarium plant I have ever bought. It was delivered very quickly. The quality is brilliant. When you get it you loosen all the branches with leaves on and I bent it into an arch, it is a very good length and width and height. My fish absolutely love it. They swim under it and they tunnel between the leaves for the bits of food. It looks so natural in the tank. My family and friends always pass good comments about it. I love this product. Any body with a big tank should get this.

Ellie-Bo Shipwreck Handpainted Polyresin Aquarium Ornament, 25 x 7.5 x 10.5 cm
Ellie-Bo Shipwreck Handpainted Polyresin Aquarium Ornament, 25 x 7.5 x 10.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 4 Jun. 2014
The delivery was very quick. It's a good size, I have a very large tank. The detail on it is excellent and there is lots of holes in it for the fish to swim into. My fish love it. It was well packaged. I would recommend to every body.

Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit
Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 25 May 2014
I bought this for myself. I bought my mum a burt's bees set and she loved it. I love it.

Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit - 009110
Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit - 009110

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 25 May 2014
I bought this for my mum and she loved it. The delivery was quick. It was well packaged. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the products. Will buy again in future.

Smile by Stacey Solomon Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Smile by Stacey Solomon Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 25 May 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loved it. She puts it on every day. The delivery was quick and was well packaged.

PPI Net Breeding Trap For Baby Tropical Fish Tanks
PPI Net Breeding Trap For Baby Tropical Fish Tanks
Offered by Ark Stores UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 May 2014
The delivery was quick. Easy to assemble and lots more room for fish to move around when giving birth to fry. Easy to disassemble and clean when finished using it. I am very pleased with it.

A5 Budget / Finance / Money Planner - 50 sheets per pad - Plan Weekly or Monthly - Double sided - Size 210mm x 148mm
Offered by Paper Things

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 25 May 2014
The delivery was very quick. I was very pleased with all the categories, it covers everything that you pay bills on. It was packaged well and I will definitely be buying again when this one runs out. A very good product.

18 Sizes 36cm Bamboo Knitting Needles Single Pointed Sizes 2.0-10.0mm
18 Sizes 36cm Bamboo Knitting Needles Single Pointed Sizes 2.0-10.0mm
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 25 May 2014
Had to wait until end of delivery time slot but well worth it. All the needles had sizes wrote on the side at the top. They are nice and smooth. I have knitted some beautiful items with theses needles.

Page: 1 | 2