Profile for rj > Reviews

rj

Voyage 34
Voyage 34

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Voyage 34 (Audio CD)
Good stuff

Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"
Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 13 April 2013
I bought this along with Kensington stand for 2 of my laptops. Both are great - I am amazed how significantly Targus reduces heat from underneath of my machine, it's truly chill under my laptop, and I like it.

Kensington 60112 SmartFit Easy Riser Cooling Stand for 12"/13"/14"/15"/15.6"/16" and 17" Laptops/Ultrabooks/Chromebooks/Notebooks - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stand, 13 April 2013
Great stand - does what I expect and is very stable. Reasonable price, we widely use them in our IT web development office.

Trilogy
Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars great piece of music, 2 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Trilogy (Audio CD)
This is three and half full albums packed into two cd's,for just few quids. Amazingly calm and relaxing sounds of harp-very magical.

Belkin Aerial Antenna Cable * 3M
Belkin Aerial Antenna Cable * 3M

4.0 out of 5 stars good cables, 1 Nov. 2010
Very decent cable set. I haven't noticed any quality loose after connecting my TV set. Good purchase for this price.

Heima [DVD] [2007] (2-Disc Set) [2009]
Heima [DVD] [2007] (2-Disc Set) [2009]
Dvd ~ Sigur Rós

5.0 out of 5 stars Visual masterpiece, 1 Nov. 2010
Amazing material from tour of great Icelandic band. Beautiful documentary not only about influencing musicians, but about roots they grown up from-icelandic landscapes,tradition,culture,nature. Amazing visual artwork fully featured with music played in different fascinating places of Iceland. Must have not only for Sigur Ros fans, but for art loving people.