Profile for Hankie > Reviews

Content by Hankie

Hankie (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
M&C Hairball remedy for cats & kittens (pack 0f 6)
M&C Hairball remedy for cats & kittens (pack 0f 6)
Offered by Barocco

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace product but don't buy from Amazon!, 11 Jun. 2013
These furball treats are great, my cat adores them and I use them as a treat as well as a furball preventer. They smell a bit like Marmite, so your cat might love or hate them ;-) Seriously though, they are well made and do the trick, my indoor cat has not had 1 furball, although he is a shorthair.

My one negative point would be to say that I'd avoid buying them form Amazon. The listing states that you get 6 bags for just over £6, however, when mine arrived it contained 1 bag! For £6+!!! It's much cheaper to buy from other pet specific websites. Amazon did try and rectify the issue, by sending out a new product - they said it would be the 6 bags, but again they only sent 1. In the end I got a full refund and will revert to purchasing them from my regular source.

Korres No 3 Light Blue Soft Eyeliner Pencil 1.14g
Korres No 3 Light Blue Soft Eyeliner Pencil 1.14g

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for waterlining, 11 Jun. 2013
I wanted a light blue eyeliner after watching a Pin-Up tutorial on Youtube and one was used. I was weary at first that it would be too bright and look obvious, however, this blue is absolutely perfect. I use it on my waterline (the inner, lower rim of your eye), and it makes your eyes appear bigger and more awake.

I wear contact lenses and I have haven't had any issues with the liner bleeding into my eyes or transferring onto my lenses. It's soft and easy to apply and very comfortable to wear! It would think that it would be better for pale/white skintones and I'm not sure how well it would work on darker coloured eyes. If you're blue eyed I'd say go for it!

I also sometimes use it lightly as a normal eyeliner, above my lashes, to further brighten my eyes but without adding too much colour ^_^

Akinator the Genie
Akinator the Genie

5.0 out of 5 stars actually very clever & works!, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Akinator the Genie (App)
I chose Neil Hannon, thinking it wouldn't guess him. First attempt the app guessed Bono, but the second time it got Neil! I'm really impressed! It must pull the info off the net as it goes.
A clever app and a good way to stump someone!

Aroma Stream - replacement pad
Aroma Stream - replacement pad
Offered by Oils4life Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic with my Tisserand Aromastream!, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Aroma Stream - replacement pad
I bought this to use with my Tisserand Aromastream and was worried that it wouldn't fit, however, it does and works brilliantly! I would definitely repurchase and recommend!

Everest (Iron Butterflies Remix)
Everest (Iron Butterflies Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 April 2013
I've recently discovered Public Service Bradcasting and I think they're amazing. This track is based on Everest and uses old sounds clips, as ever. Gives me a warm feeling inside!

Absolute Aromas Chamomile Roman Essential Oil
Absolute Aromas Chamomile Roman Essential Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 April 2013
Excellent quality, I would recommend. Good for helping with relaxation and sleep :) Very good price too! I use it in my oil burner and aroma difuser.

Dropbox
Dropbox

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but wish there was a Kindle version, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Dropbox (App)
Dropbox is fast and easy to use, I have it as an app and on my PC. I'm disappointed that there isn't a Kindle version so that's why it's lost 1 star.
I would recommend this app for storing, sharing and transferring files.

FrostWire - File Downloader
FrostWire - File Downloader

5.0 out of 5 stars Was scared but it's really good!, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: FrostWire - File Downloader (App)
I was a bit scared of this app as I didn't want strangers to be able to access my apps etc but it's easy to turn this feature off and/or make your apps private. I used it to transfer apps from my android phone to my Kindle Fire HD and it worked really well.
I would recommend!

The Diary of a Murder (Victorian London Ebooks Book 8)
The Diary of a Murder (Victorian London Ebooks Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 9 Feb. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! The last section threw me slightly, but I think that's because I wasn't expecting it at all.
I don't want to spoil the story but I like Lee Jackson's Mr Jones the best :-/

I would definitely recommend this book, it's well written (I love the archaic language), and has an unexpected ending. I'll be reading Lee Jackson's A Metropolitan Murder next!

TVCatchup
TVCatchup

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: TVCatchup (App)
I was sceptical about this app because I had read about the issues regarding the kindle fire not having Flash Player. But this app actually works!!! It streams LIVE Tele! Wish I'd known this when my freeview box was broken the other day and I was waiting for a replacement! Amazing, will recommend to everyone!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10